** UK FIRST - BITFENIX RECON FAN CONTROLLER **

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Hey Guys

We are first to market with the excellent BitFenix Recon Internet-Connected Fan Controller.

A market leader for cases and cooling, Bitfenix have a product range full of excellent products but the Recon is arguably the most heavily anticipated product release from them since the Shinobi XL

Grab yours now!!!

BitFenix Recon Internet-Connected Fan Controller @ £28.99 inc VAT

CA-072-BX_400.jpg

Take control of your system anywhere with the BitFenix Recon™ Fan Controller. This five channel fan controller features internet connectivity - another world first from the BitFenix Design Labs. Featuring dual processors that continuously interact with your motherboard, Recon enables you to monitor and control your system on the go with any internet-connected device, including the latest smartphone, tablet or laptop. The easy-to-use touchscreen displays your current system temperatures and status, while giving you easy access to Recon's robust functionality. Customizable profiles make it easy to save and recall your favorite settings, while the SofTouch™ bezel makes it an attractive addition to your killer rig.

- Internet Connected for Mobile Devices
- Touchscreen Controls
- Dual Processor Technology
- System Status Monitoring
- Five Channel Thermal Control
- Customizable Profiles
- BitFenix SofTouch™ Bezel
- Materials: SofTouch™, ABS Plastic, Steel
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 147 x 43 x 67mm
- Form Factor: 5.25" Drive Bay
- Fan Channels: x 5
- Temperature Channels: x 5
- Max Watts / Channel: 10W
- Measurement Frequency: Every 0.1 – 0.4 Seconds
- Temperature Alarm Range: 30 degrees - 90 dgrees
- Temperature Range: 0-100 degrees
- Screen Size: 4.7"

Only £28.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
If i could get any of you by the s.... Im gona stop now.
Im displeased i got told end of august in CS and have now ordered something else elsewere.

Im going to return it and buy this now though :/

Soldato
Just installed the Recon and I must say it's fantastic. The quality is superb and far better than the NZXT Sentry 2 with no annoying fan buzz.
Everything works as expected although I have not set up the temp sensors or internet controls yet.

Really happy with the Recon...

f5fdd874.jpg

Soldato
Moogleys any luck on setting up the internet controls, recon service aint working with me at all on Win 7 Ultimate X64 might have to move to Home Premium to get it working :/ Woo more expense

Soldato
Moogleys any luck on setting up the internet controls, recon service aint working with me at all on Win 7 Ultimate X64 might have to move to Home Premium to get it working :/ Woo more expense

Nope can not get it working after an hour of fiddling. I'm on win 7 pro and it's not happening. I have tried everything suggested and a few of my own ideas and nothing.
Would be handy if it just had some software to use it on my pc rather than through a browser....

Back
Top Bottom