Hazro - New Stands Coming to OCUK

Associate
We've been working on a stand for our 27" and 30" monitors for a while now and we're pleased to announce the EM31A22.

This is a 3-axis fully adjustable stand capable of supporting heavier monitors (15kg) and was specifically designed and manufactured to be rock solid and stable (no more wobbles or shakes). Many manufacturers claim support for e.g. 10kg but once you pass 8kg, they are not stable. We prototyped numerous stands (and spent a lot of money doing so) and feel this is the most solid stand out there and with support for up to 15kg, its the ONLY stand you'll ever need. (when we say 15kg, it really can support 15kg).

- Beautiful aluminium construction throughout
- Stand weighs just over 1kg
- VESA 100x100 or 75x75
- Thumb screws included with spacers for all your 27" Hazros
- Offers tilt, rotation, pivot and swivel
- Manual height set with lock lever
- Pivot lock to prevent monitor passing CoG and collapsing
- Separate inexpensive add-on available for Apple monitors
- More pics to follow

Lots and lots of interest on this across the world but available from OCUK FIRST around 10th August - price tba.

em312227.jpg

By hazro

Last edited:
Associate
It looks fairly substantial to me and quality sure looks good.

My guess around £80. Gibbo I hope you can find a way to offer a special pre-order price, please.

Associate
OP
ergotrons (such as the MX) still have it beat for the sheer adjust-ability

We have a arm that will compete well with the MX. The MX doesn't hold our 27" or 30" models well - our sole aim is to offer a SOLID product. We have numerous arms which can 'hold' a Hazro 30" but to have one that doesn't wobble or shake with the slightest touch is what we're launching. Still under development but here is what it'll look like (uses a gas piston rather than a tension spring):

hazrarm.jpg

Soldato
We have a arm that will compete well with the MX. The MX doesn't hold our 27" or 30" models well - our sole aim is to offer a SOLID product. We have numerous arms which can 'hold' a Hazro 30" but to have one that doesn't wobble or shake with the slightest touch is what we're launching. Still under development but here is what it'll look like (uses a gas piston rather than a tension spring):

hazrarm.jpg

My MX arm has held my Hazro 27" fine for over a year.....

Soldato

Ooh, now this is interesting. I get a bit of wobble holding really heavy screens, but only if I tap the stand. Excited to see how this can compare.

Is that plastic at some parts to keep the cost down? I really liked the all metal construction of the MX.

Back
Top Bottom