Firefox 19.01 Released!

Soldato
Just a friendly reminder,you can update via help ,about in your browser,these are the fixes etc...

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/19.0.1/releasenotes/

Windows 8 only: Fixed stability issue for some AMD Radeon HD graphics cards
NEW
Built-in PDF viewer
CHANGED
Canvas elements can export their content as an image blob using canvas.toBlob()
CHANGED
Startup performance improvements (bugs 715402 and 756313)
DEVELOPER
Debugger now supports pausing on exceptions and hiding non-enumerable properties
DEVELOPER
Remote Web Console is available for connecting to Firefox on Android or Firefox OS (experimental, set devtools.debugger.remote-enabled to true)
DEVELOPER
There is now a Browser Debugger available for add-on and browser developers (experimental, set devtools.chrome.enabled to true)
DEVELOPER
Web Console CSS links now open in the Style Editor
HTML5
CSS @page is now supported
HTML5
CSS viewport-percentage length units implemented (vh, vw, vmin and vmax)
HTML5
CSS text-transform now supports full-width
FIXED
Certain valid WebGL drawing operations are incorrectly rejected, leaving incomplete rendering in affected pages (825205)
FIXED
Starting Firefox with -private flag incorrectly claims you are not in Private Browsing mode (802274)
FIXED
Plugins stop rendering when the top half of the plugin is scrolled off the top of the page, in HiDPI mode (825734)

Also please no Chrome trolling posts in this thread.

Mine updated fine on Win8.

Can also get FF from below,
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/

Associate
Has anyone else been getting the firefox is up to date message when checking for updates on windows XP as I managed to get firefox on my windows 8 laptop updated last night with no problems, but after this thread was posted I can't get the update to download on XP (it just gives me the firefox is up to date message after I click on check for updates button) which is the system I'm having more problems with.

Soldato
download the full installer in bledd's post.

and it's unlikely a simple update will sort any problems you have with it. most if not all firefox problems are profile related. you could try resetting your profile but make sure you backup bookmarks etc first.

Back
Top Bottom