• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Tomb Raider only fully supports SLI if Exclusive fullscreen is clicked

Soldato
Just a heads up for anyone who playing the new Tomb raider game with an SLI setup

This game only seems to use the full power of both GPU's in SLI when you have the Exclusive fullscreen option clicked.. (uses upto the full power of your GPU 99%/99%)

With Exclusive fullscreen option clicked
DSC00565.jpg

With Exclusive fullscreen option unclicked
DSC00566.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Can you do the same at the same section of the game?

The latter pic has zero CPU usage whereas the first is running at 100% it seems.

Exclusive Fullscreen is just a stupid way of saying Full Screen or Windowed (Borderless).

Soldato
From another forum unsure of source or if it is correct but just tried the game now and one GPU is sat at %0. So seems legit.

Nvidia - We hope to have SLi support implemented very soon on Tomb Raider as well as a general performance fix available

Soldato
OP
Use Nvidia inspector and add the Tomeraider EXE to the Hitam Absolution profile to enable SLI and it scales very well on both GPU's :)
But both my GPU's in SLI are being used at 98% without needing to do that...;)

I can also tell by my system wattage used..It drawing 625+watts while playing.
It goes no where near 625watts when only one GPU is being used..

Last edited:
Caporegime
But both my GPU's in SLI are being used at 98% without needing to do that...;)

Sorry, I am on 313.93 drivers from benching (they seem to give better scores) and SLI doesn't work in Tomb Raider. You have to enable the Hitman profile for it.

Ignore me, it was aimed at anyone who doesn't get SLI working in Tomb Raider :)

Edit:

It was aimed at Moogleys...I was thinking I had just randomly typed that :D

Soldato
OP
Sorry, I am on 313.93 drivers from benching (they seem to give better scores) and SLI doesn't work in Tomb Raider. You have to enable the Hitman profile for it.

Ignore me, it was aimed at anyone who doesn't get SLI working in Tomb Raider :)

Edit:

It was aimed at Moogleys...I was thinking I had just randomly typed that :D
That Ok

Maybe Moogleys could try the 314.14 drivers and let us know if SLI in tomb raider then works for him..

Back
Top Bottom