Overclockers UK Forums Click here for more details
Free Shipping for Loyal Forum Members - CLICK HERE

Go Back   Overclockers UK Forums > Hardware > Graphics Cards

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11th Jun 2013, 15:25   #1
humbug
Capodecina
 
humbug's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 18,926
AMD E3 Page

Again, like with the Nvidia page I think this is where all AMD news will land, if not please correct me

http://www.amd.com/us/aboutamd/newsroom/Pages/e3.aspx

Last edited by humbug; 12th Jun 2013 at 10:16.
humbug is offline   View trust for Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2013, 15:32   #2
AMDMatt
AMD Rep
 
AMDMatt's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Norwich, UK.
Posts: 28,928
Good stuff Humbug. I was about to start an AMD_ROY thread just for Greg after he asked for it earlier but seeing as you've done this i won't bother.

Humbug get on to roy and find out what time the AMD stuff starts so we can tune in. We're all counting on you Humbug, don't let us down.

AMDMatt is offline   View trust for Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2013, 15:34   #3
spoffle
Capodecina
 
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 13,590
It'll be all your fault if we miss anything!
spoffle is online now   View trust for Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2013, 15:34   #4
Boomstick777
Sgarrista
 
Boomstick777's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: UK.
Posts: 9,951
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtMatt View Post
Good stuff Humbug. I was about to start an AMD_ROY thread just for Greg after he asked for it earlier but seeing as you've done this i won't bother.

Humbug get on to roy and find out what time the AMD stuff starts so we can tune in. We're all counting on you Humbug, don't let us down.
Hahaha to funny

~ Sapphire Radeon Nano ~ Intel i5 6500 ~ ASUS H170M-PLUS ~32GB DDR4 ~ 520W Passive PSU ~ Samsung 2TB EVO SSD ~ Fractal Node 804 ~
Boomstick777 is online now   View trust for Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2013, 15:36   #5
Diagro
Soldato
 
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,098
Well, Here is where i find out if i have to start saveing for a new dual core card ;0

Love how amd gets a 1/2 sized booth than nvidia and a 1/8 size than blizzard...

Sponge.... hmm. I do enjoy a moist Sponge.
Diagro is online now   View trust for Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2013, 15:38   #6
AMDMatt
AMD Rep
 
AMDMatt's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Norwich, UK.
Posts: 28,928
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomstick777 View Post
Hahaha to funny
Please try and find out.

That includes you Broomstick.

AMDMatt is offline   View trust for Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2013, 15:59   #7
humbug
Capodecina
 
humbug's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 18,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtMatt View Post
Good stuff Humbug. I was about to start an AMD_ROY thread just for Greg after he asked for it earlier but seeing as you've done this i won't bother.

Humbug get on to roy and find out what time the AMD stuff starts so we can tune in. We're all counting on you Humbug, don't let us down.
lo... I will ask.

humbug is offline   View trust for Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2013, 16:47   #8
humbug
Capodecina
 
humbug's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 18,926

humbug is offline   View trust for Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2013, 16:52   #9
AMDMatt
AMD Rep
 
AMDMatt's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Norwich, UK.
Posts: 28,928
What time is that here? Will that be on this live stream?

http://www.gametrailers.com/netstorage/e3/live.html

AMDMatt is offline   View trust for Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2013, 16:56   #10
humbug
Capodecina
 
humbug's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 18,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtMatt View Post
What time is that here? Will that be on this live stream?

http://www.gametrailers.com/netstorage/e3/live.html
I would think so.

E3 is in LA (GMT -8 hours)

humbug is offline   View trust for Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2013, 16:58   #11
snitcher
Hitman
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 889
good stuff mate.

snitcher is offline   View trust for Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2013, 16:59   #12
AMDMatt
AMD Rep
 
AMDMatt's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Norwich, UK.
Posts: 28,928
Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug View Post
I would think so.

E3 is in LA (GMT -8 hours)
Christ 8 hours behind ill be in bed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snitcher View Post
good stuff mate.
+1

Thanks for finding out.

AMDMatt is offline   View trust for Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2013, 17:03   #13
humbug
Capodecina
 
humbug's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 18,926
No problem

humbug is offline   View trust for Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2013, 17:04   #14
Diagro
Soldato
 
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,098
so its at 5pm so 7 hours for us to wait?

Sponge.... hmm. I do enjoy a moist Sponge.
Diagro is online now   View trust for Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2013, 17:05   #15
AMDMatt
AMD Rep
 
AMDMatt's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Norwich, UK.
Posts: 28,928
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diagro View Post
so its at 5pm so 7 hours for us to wait?
If Humbug is right it will be 1am our time if my calculations are correct.

AMDMatt is offline   View trust for Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2013, 17:07   #16
humbug
Capodecina
 
humbug's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 18,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtMatt View Post
If Humbug is right it will be 1am our time if my calculations are correct.

That's right.

What happened to my steam thingy?

humbug is offline   View trust for Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2013, 17:10   #17
AMDMatt
AMD Rep
 
AMDMatt's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Norwich, UK.
Posts: 28,928
Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug View Post
That's right.

What happened to my steam thingy?
Apparently you've not set up your steam profile yet, noob.

AMDMatt is offline   View trust for Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2013, 17:13   #18
humbug
Capodecina
 
humbug's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 18,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtMatt View Post
Apparently you've not set up your steam profile yet, noob.

I have... oh I will look at it later or remove the bloody thing, messing about with this crap it doesn't even go to my profile when you click on it, it goes to the steam signature thing.

what a load of old ####

Edit... its back! what??????

Last edited by humbug; 11th Jun 2013 at 17:15.
humbug is offline   View trust for Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2013, 17:15   #19
AMDMatt
AMD Rep
 
AMDMatt's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Norwich, UK.
Posts: 28,928
Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug View Post
I have... oh I will look at it later or remove the bloody thing, messing about with this crap it doesn't even go to my profile when you click on it, it goes to the steam signature thing.

what a load of old ####

Edit... its back. what??????
How did you do it ? I wouldn't mind adding mine, though that does mean i would lose my stylish sig. Hmmm.

AMDMatt is offline   View trust for Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2013, 17:18   #20
shankly1985
Capodecina
 
shankly1985's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: The KOP
Posts: 13,722
So what we all here expecting? Only thing I can think of is new GPU line up? I mean why would you go to E3 to show of Drivers?



My Setup - http://goo.gl/nDxJMN "YNWA"
shankly1985 is offline   View trust for Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2013, 17:20   #21
AMDMatt
AMD Rep
 
AMDMatt's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Norwich, UK.
Posts: 28,928
Quote:
Originally Posted by shankly1985 View Post
So what we all here expecting? Only thing I can think of is new GPU line up? I mean why would you go to E3 to show of Drivers?

It has to be the new gpu's. It won't be the new drivers, not unless they suddenly add a load more performance. If thats the case then it will rain on the 770 parade, but i can't see that happening tbh. Its going to be the new gpu line up i reckon, with a sneak peak at performance. Probably a couple of gaming evolved announcements as well.

AMDMatt is offline   View trust for Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2013, 17:21   #22
Boomstick777
Sgarrista
 
Boomstick777's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: UK.
Posts: 9,951
Hopefully new GPU's / CPU's..

~ Sapphire Radeon Nano ~ Intel i5 6500 ~ ASUS H170M-PLUS ~32GB DDR4 ~ 520W Passive PSU ~ Samsung 2TB EVO SSD ~ Fractal Node 804 ~
Boomstick777 is online now   View trust for Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2013, 17:22   #23
AMDMatt
AMD Rep
 
AMDMatt's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Norwich, UK.
Posts: 28,928
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomstick777 View Post
Hopefully new GPU's / CPU's..
I would welcome it if they decided to announce the new driver thing, but unless it adds extra performance (somehow) i can't see it. You never know though i suppose.

AMDMatt is offline   View trust for Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2013, 17:23   #24
humbug
Capodecina
 
humbug's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 18,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtMatt View Post
How did you do it ? I wouldn't mind adding mine, though that does mean i would lose my stylish sig. Hmmm.
Click on mine. then go to your steam profile page, in the browser, copy the URL into the box, select status (profile to big for rules) and click submit.

Add the signature URL generated into your forum signature.

humbug is offline   View trust for Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2013, 17:26   #25
shankly1985
Capodecina
 
shankly1985's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: The KOP
Posts: 13,722
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtMatt View Post
It has to be the new gpu's. It won't be the new drivers, not unless they suddenly add a load more performance. If thats the case then it will rain on the 770 parade, but i can't see that happening tbh. Its going to be the new gpu line up i reckon, with a sneak peak at performance. Probably a couple of gaming evolved announcements as well.
Think you pretty much nailed it. look forward to it but tomorrow i go bed soon


My Setup - http://goo.gl/nDxJMN "YNWA"
shankly1985 is offline   View trust for Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2013, 17:26   #26
AMDMatt
AMD Rep
 
AMDMatt's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Norwich, UK.
Posts: 28,928
Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug View Post
Click on mine. then go to your steam profile page, in the browser, copy the URL into the box, select status (profile to big for rules) and click submit.

Add the signature URL generated into your forum signature.
Cheers, will try it next time i use steam.

AMDMatt is offline   View trust for Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2013, 17:28   #27
Tute
Capodecina
 
Tute's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Location: Devon, UK
Posts: 21,101
Urgh, 1am?


5820K | X99E-ITX | 32GB DDR4 | GPU TBD | 840 EVO M.2 | NCASE M1
Tute is offline   View trust for Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2013, 17:29   #28
AMDMatt
AMD Rep
 
AMDMatt's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Norwich, UK.
Posts: 28,928
One of you guys is gonna have to stay up and record it, all of it, for the rest of us.

Who wants the responsibility?

AMDMatt is offline   View trust for Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2013, 17:36   #29
shankly1985
Capodecina
 
shankly1985's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: The KOP
Posts: 13,722
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtMatt View Post
One of you guys is gonna have to stay up and record it, all of it, for the rest of us.

Who wants the responsibility?
You seeing as its your Idea


My Setup - http://goo.gl/nDxJMN "YNWA"
shankly1985 is offline   View trust for Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2013, 17:36   #30
humbug
Capodecina
 
humbug's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 18,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtMatt View Post
One of you guys is gonna have to stay up and record it, all of it, for the rest of us.

Who wants the responsibility?
I'm usually up till 4AM talking with a colleague in that part of the world, well, further north than that....

But my bandwidth just isn't stable enough for that, currently moving about on 3G.

humbug is offline   View trust for Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Overclockers UK (Ocuk Ltd)