***BEST BANG FOR BUCK: GTX 760 SLI - ETEKNIX REVIEW!!***

OcUK Staff
Morning everyone!

I don't normally post up reviews in their own thread, but I think this is deserving of a post as it shows how amazing GTX 760 is in SLI and what incredible value for money they represent. When you consider we sell these custom PCB GTX 760 EX OC from KFA2 for just £210 each, that's £420 for a pair, plus you get Splinter Cell game as well.

Have a read of the review here:-
Eteknix Review

A brief summary:-
Pros
•Fantastic performance
•Great scaling in SLI
•Unique design
•High performance overclock straight out of the box
•Fantastic value compared to the competition
•Even on an X79 system, the power usage was low

Cons
•None

eTeknix Says: The GTX 760 EX OC from KFA2 is a fantastic card as it is, but when you pair it with a second card in SLI with thanks to Nvidia’s drivers offering better than ever scaling, we find the GTX 760′s in SLI offering the best performance we’ve ever seen, and with a fantastic price to boot, it deserves to be awarded for its value for money aspect.

In short a pair of these in SLI outperform a Titan, yet the cost is only £420, versus the cost of £800+ for a Titan and they obviously give a GTX 780 a good beating. Seems GTX 760 is incredible value for money!

So why not buy a pair today :D

KFA2 GeForce GTX 760 EX OC 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card with FREE GPU Keyring @ £209.99 inc VAT

GX-046-KF_400.jpg

The KFA2 GTX 760 EX OC is the next generation high-performance graphics card featuring a up rated cooling solution with a custom twin fan design, meaning even more overclocking potential with improved noise levels and overall cooling even when under load.

Feature-rich and stacked with advanced gaming technologies like NVIDIA® PhysX®, TXAA™, ShadowPlay, and much more. This gives you the performance edge you need to take on next-generation titles like Splinter Cell: Blacklist and many others. It's serious equipment for the serious gamer.

Specification:-
- Core Clock: 1058MHz (GK104)
- Core Boost Clock: 1110MHz
- Memory: 2048MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 6008MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 256-Bit
- Processing Cores: 1152
- Shader Clock: 2116MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express GEN 3.0 (Backwards compatible)
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x HDMI 1.4a & 1x Displayport
- SLI Ready (Upto 3-Way SLI Supported)
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- Lower power consumption (Maximum consumption 170 watts at stock speed)
- 1x 8-pin & 1x 6-Pin PCI-E Connectors required
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Review: http://www.eteknix.com/kfa2-geforce-gtx-760-ex-oc-2gb-graphics-card-review/

Only £209.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Staff
OP
KFA2 have been making some pretty cards recently.

Yep they are now pretty much our no.1 seller people now realising they use very high-end PCB's for their cards, typically much better power phasing which results in higher boost clocks and improved OC ability.

Then to factor that KFA RMA is ex BFG guys, so they are on par with Gigabyte for RMA procedure, absolute best out there. :)

Soldato
Awesome value for something with that much power.

I wish they would put some dimensions up though, I'm a bit limited for space so need to know how long it is.

Soldato
How much heat would these kick out... Thinking of a SFF build for uni and depending on how the mATX Bitfenix Prodigy is twin 760's sounds like they could be ideal :)

Associate
My issue with KFA2 is not purely with the quality of warranty but the length, others out there are far better, address that issue then they may hit the radar as an option! (No I do not replace my GFX card that often so it matters to me).

Soldato
So buy their reference version?

What if I don't want to watercool right away?
It seems like all the reference 760 use the short PCBs. Since it's basically the GTX 670 with a new name I expected someone to use the 680 (770?) PCB again.

To be honest it rhetorical anyway as I've got SLI 670s so doesn't seem worth the money to go to 760 SLI. I'd be better off getting a couple of 780s I think, then I might see a more noticeable improvement. But I plan to wait for the new AMD cards before I upgrade, just to have a better idea of the options. Hopefully I can make do with my 670 SLI until then. It was really just a comment on KFA2 in general rather than these cards specifically. I originally ordered 2 of their 680 EX OC until I found out they weren't reference. I find it annoying when Asus and MSI do it too (although being bigger names you can sometimes find specific waterblocks for them).

Back
Top Bottom