• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Battlefield 4 Recommended Requirements - 3GB Vram

Caporegime
Our 2gb brothers might be sacrificing image quality much sooner than expected by the '2gb will live forever crowd'.

iglpJmS.png

whz0yrQ.png

May aswell post the graph ive been posting for a while and been getting slated every time ive posted it. :D

mhTVg6j.jpg

Relax 3gb+ users, its looking good for us vram wise. ;)

7uGxPaF.jpg

Remains to be seen if single card will have the grunt to use up 2gb of vram and provide playable fps, but dual card definitely will and that is where the 2gb cards may fall short.

Cue nerd rage...

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Oh well, boo hoo for me :(

Don't quote me on that. I'd expect performance to have increased a lot from those alpha benchmarks which were useless. They had no game or driver optimizations at all.

:D can't wait for bf4.
Recommended Os - windows 8 maybe bf4 will use some of dx11.2 features?

You know it. :)

Windows 8 master race/os. :p

Soldato
I'm going to remain cynical and put it down to good marketing and AMDs influence. Too early to tell with those alpha benchmarks what the performance will be come release. Yes I have a 2gb card, but I'm in the market for a new card (looking forward to AMDs new release) so I'm being completely impartial here.

Caporegime
OP
I'm going to remain cynical and put it down to good marketing and AMDs influence. Too early to tell with those alpha benchmarks what the performance will be come release. Yes I have a 2gb card, but I'm in the market for a new card (looking forward to AMDs new release) so I'm being completely impartial here.

No harm in sitting on the fence. :)

Mei

Mei

Soldato
will be funny if they start using slightly more than 3gb and nvidia use the same marketing to advertise their 4gb cards :)

Back
Top Bottom