Head pulsating whilst working out - sharp pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Hey guys,

Just wondering if any of you have experienced this before? I've never had it but boom, out of nowhere I get this sharp stabbing / throbbing pain at the back of my head. (pulsating)

I joined a gym for the first time last week (I do stuff at home) and now I'm getting the same sensation when doing simple things such as walking up stairs...(only been happening since yesterday)

I've been 5 times in 7 days and have been lifting quite a lot for my body weight which is 70kg. (Considering I've never been)

Squatting 70, deadlifting 60 and leg pressing 150. :confused:

Can someone please assure me this is borderline normal and I've been overdoing it?

Last edited:
Caporegime
see a doctor.
no medical advice allowed on these forums for obvious reason and no one can give you advice even if they are a doctor because without an examination they would have no certainty and could offer bad advice

Soldato
OP
Yea thought that would be the case. Was just hoping an experienced gym goer could reassure me that it's 'nothing to worry about'

Caporegime
Yea thought that would be the case. Was just hoping an experienced gym goer could reassure me that it's 'nothing to worry about'

they could say that and then something seriously bad happens to you everyone is different see a doctor and be 100% certain either way
It's not like it costs you anything other than time.

I could go to the local walk in centre at the times you can go without an appointment and likely only wait 30mins at the most and I live in the city centre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom