• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Inno3D GeForce GTX 780 iChill HerculeZ X3 Ultra DHS Edition SLI

Associate

Looking really good at the moment just a quick try on Heaven, 4770k (3.8GHz) default Bios setting and 780 at default, temps 70 and 60 degrees. Looking forward to overclocking now, just had to return one motherboard so taking longer than expected. Yes they are big 3 slots wide.

Mei

Mei

Soldato
more cards should use white led's!
just looks better!

they look dam bright tho in that pic lol

Associate
OP
Looks awesome, loving that Phanteks as well, off topic but here's my old Phanteks (with Trifire 7970 setup) just for the fun of it!

Yup Phanteks make your case look even smaller

Corsair Carbide 540, it don't live there neither, its just for easy excess. Its packing some punch to

Gigabyte OC-Force
4770k overclocking now
TeamGroup Vulcan ORANGE 8GB 2400MHz
Corsair AX1200i Digital ATX 80 Plus Platinum
Samsung 250GB 840 Pro SSD
Intel 160GB SSD

Nothing else will fit lol

Last edited:
Permabanned
Hot damn they look sexy as hell! I was looking at those when I bought my MSI gaming ed's but was worried my Gigabyte z87-ud3h wouldnt have enough space between cards. I like the look of the case as well and might trade the old 650d in to get one I think

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom