** OcUK Tech Labs Noise Dampening O-Rings for Cherry MX Keyboards - NEW VERSIONS**

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Hi Guys

Coming soon to OcUK we have our new OcUK Tech Labs rubber O-Rings for all Cherry MX mechanical keyboards.

These O-Rings are a result of months of testing different hardnesses and sizes of O-Ring to get a product which we were happy to put our name on.

I am currently using these on my Corsair K60 at work and they are fantastic to type on, you soon forget that they are on the board. So much so that when I typed on my filco board recently it was actually rather unpleasant.

The Pack comes with 125 O-Rings in it which is enough to deck out a full size keyboard with dampeners.

This has been a product I have been asked for in the customer service forum for months and I am glad that we have finally been able to bring our own brand to the market.

As such, we are offering a huge discount for all pre orders of these packs.

The price will be rising back up once the stock arrives which should be some time next week.

OcUK Tech Labs Noise Dampening O-Rings for Cherry MX Keyboards - 125 pieces @ £4.99 inc VAT

GAZU_082_1g.jpg

GAZU_082_3g.jpg

GAZU_082_2g.jpg

After months of testing various products, we finally found an O-Ring size that provided perfect feedback whilst doing an effective job at damping switch noise.

Mechanical keyboards are amazing and with the gaming market becoming more geared up for using mechanical boards, OcUK has taken note of the increasing demand to reduce the only downside of Mechanical Keyboard use. Noise.

These O-Rings are designed to be rolled onto the stalks of the underside of Cherry MX mechanical keyboards. Each O-Ring serves as a damper for the key by reducing the 'throw' of each switch as well as softening the 'bottoming out' noise when a mechanical switch comes to the end of its 'throw'.

Whilst not removing all noise entirely, many of our testers have stated that it reduces noise and clatter from the keyboard as well as giving a softer and more pleasant typing experience.

Compatible with any Cherry MX Switch based mechanical keyboard.

Key Compatibility: Cherry MX
Color: Black
Material: Rubber
Outer Diameter: 8,0 mm
Inner Diameter: 4,8 mm
Thickness: 1,6 mm
Quantity: 125 pieces
Shore 40A
Material: EPDM

Was £9.95 Inc. VAT

Only £4.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

-----------------------------------------------------

UPDATE 11/04/14

Hi Guys

due to the massive success of this product we have worked to meet demands of customers by offering two other skus in this range.

The blue versions are a slightly harder rubber which gives a stiffer key press and feels a little firmer when typing. perfect for reducing key travel but keeping typing feedback similar to stock.

the clear versions are the same sort of spec as the black versions but are obviously a different colour. ideal for using with clear keycaps and LEDs

OcUK Tech Labs Noise Dampening O-Rings for Cherry MX Keybaords - Blue - 125 Pieces @ £9.95 inc VAT

KB-001-TL_400.jpg

After months of testing various products, we finally found an O-Ring size that provided perfect feedback whilst doing an effective job at damping switch noise.

Mechanical keyboards are amazing and with the gaming market becoming more geared up for using mechanical boards, OcUK has taken note of the increasing demand to reduce the only downside of Mechanical Keyboard use. Noise.

These O-Rings are designed to be rolled onto the stalks of the underside of Cherry MX mechanical keyboards. Each O-Ring serves as a damper for the key by reducing the 'throw' of each switch as well as softening the 'bottoming out' noise when a mechanical switch comes to the end of its 'throw'.

Whilst not removing all noise entirely, many of our testers have stated that it reduces noise and clatter from the keyboard as well as giving a softer and more pleasant typing experience.

Buttons Compatibility: Cherry MX
Color: Blue
Hardness: Shore 50A
Outer diameter: 8.0 mm
Inner diameter: 4.8 mm
Thickness: 1.6 mm

Only £9.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Tech Labs Noise Dampening O-Rings for Cherry MX Keyboards- Clear - 125 pieces @ £9.95 inc VAT

KB-002-TL_400.jpg

Key Compatibility: Cherry MX
Color: Clear
Material: Rubber
Outer Diameter: 8,0 mm
Inner Diameter: 4,8 mm
Thickness: 1,6 mm
Shore 40A

Only £9.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
Associate
Remember they also decrease the maximum distance the key can travel, at least they do on my Logi.

But that's not a bad thing at all.

Soldato
RJK, you are a mind reader! Was just debating ordering some, though could only find them in the states!

What reduction are they? I've seen these in 0.4 and 0.6mm reduction before but item description only gives:

Outer diameter: 8 mm
Inner diameter: 4.5 mm

Edit: Bits removed didn't know if it would be in contrast with competitor pricing.

Last edited:
Soldato
When are they due in? This will change where I get them sent you see!

e: have bought some anyway, hopefully they won't take more than a month to get here!

e v2: just seen that they are coming in next week, I look forward to trying them out :)

Last edited:

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
Back
Top Bottom