Any car you want for 1 year

For a bit of fun.
You can have any car you want for 1 year, it will cost you exactly the same to run as your current car.
But the rule : You have to use it exactly the same as your current car, and in the same circumstances so if you would drive in the snow now you would still have to. If you drive 300 mile journeys you would still have to. If you put bikes on the roof you would still have to (although ignore if technically a roof rack doesn't exist). etc etc

Personally I would take a Lancia Delta Intergrale Evo

My commute would rule out super exotica as its a single carriageway A road that often floods a bit. The above gives me the best balance I can think of between rarity, a car I loved whilst young(ish) and usability for what I need.

batmobile_450.jpg

Soldato
Brand new S class. A S500 will do, I don't need a hand built engine by the men in affalterbach, don't want to shout too loudly.

*** Don't Hotlink Images!*** - Will Gill

Drive everywhere in comfort and speed without asking for too much trouble. I can't be doing with all this super car nonsense :p I want a wood interior and a comfortable seat. A v8 does help.

Associate
Quite tricky, I tend to have an interest in how cars work & the technology inside them rather than liking them for how they drive or look.

Probably a V8/V12 W220 S class that needed some work done it, the electrical system is far more interesting than the boring canbus dominated later ones.

Back
Top Bottom