** NZXT H440 - SUPER SLEEK GAMING CHASSIS WITH EPIC WC POTENTIAL **

Soldato
Hi Guys

Finally the NDA has lifted on this, a case I have been excited about for some time now. The H440 is due soon and offers exceptional out of the box cooling support.

In fact, there is not a case in this price range or size class that supports more warecooling raditors or cooling fans than the H440.

Paired with an attractive window, superb cable management options and a clean front appearance. The 440 is ideal for users looking to achieve that tidy 'show system' look without the effort of hours of cable management.

The H440 does away with rubbish ODD mounts and replaces that valuable space with fan mounts.

this is the only case in its class with the capability to hold a pair of 360mm Watercooling radiators.

Gallery:

H440_Blk_Fan.jpg

H440_Blk_Main_24x32in.jpg

H440_Blk_TF.jpg

H440_Blk_PSU.jpg

H440_White_Main_24x32in.jpg

H440_wt_left_p.jpg

H440_wt_hdd.jpg

H440_wt_cm2.jpg

NZXT H440 Mid Tower Case - White @ £94.99 inc VAT

CA-134-NX_400.jpg

The new H Series Chassis from NZXT features a doorless, ODD-free front panel made entirely of steel while a large, full-view window reveals an interior specially engineered to make any build seamless and beautiful. This case puts a firm emphasis on the ethos of Clean computer builds. Every design characteristic has been considered to assist even novice system builders in creating showcase level systems.

On the inside, an integrated power supply shroud completely conceals cables and increases cable management space up to 80%. Additionally, two attached SSD trays mounted above the shroud allow you to easily showcase a remarkably clean interior.

The H440 comes standard with 360mm of direct CPU/GPU cooling behind its front panel, offering an unprecedented level of cooling right out of the box. Supporting both 140mm and 120mm fans, the steel top and front panels come ready for up to 360mm water cooling radiators to offer comprehensive water cooling performance in a sleek, minimalist package.
With its newly designed interior, the H440 guarantees a streamlined PC-building experience without sacrificing any features that builders demand in a high performance chassis.

Features:
- An integrated power supply shroud completely conceals cables and increases cable management space up to 80%
- The H440 comes standard with 4 of NZXT's newly designed FN V2 case fans.
- Newly designed steel HDD drive trays complement the H440's front and top steel panels
- Liquid cooling support: 240mm 280mm or 360mm (front and top) The only case this small that can support 2x 360mm out of box.

Specification:
- Dimensions: W: 220mm H: 510mm D: 476mm
- Material: Steel, Plastic, Metal plated front and top panels
- Total Weight: 9.8 kg
- Motherboard Support: ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX
- External Features: 1x Audio/Mic, 2x USB 2.0, 2x USB 3.0
- Internal 3.5”: 5+1
- Internal 2.5”: 7
- PCI Expansion Slots: 7
- Front: 2x 140mm or 3x 120mm (3x 120mm included)
- Top: 2x 140mm or 3x 120mm
- Rear: 1x 140mm or 1x 120mm (1x 140mm included)
- CPU Cooler Max Height: 180mm
- VGA Card Max Length: 305mm (with HDD cages) 406.2mm (without HDD cages)
- Warranty: 2 years

Only £94.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

NZXT H440 Mid Tower Case - Black @ £94.99 inc VAT

CA-135-NX_400.jpg

The new H Series Chassis from NZXT features a doorless, ODD-free front panel made entirely of steel while a large, full-view window reveals an interior specially engineered to make any build seamless and beautiful. This case puts a firm emphasis on the ethos of Clean computer builds. Every design characteristic has been considered to assist even novice system builders in creating showcase level systems.

On the inside, an integrated power supply shroud completely conceals cables and increases cable management space up to 80%. Additionally, two attached SSD trays mounted above the shroud allow you to easily showcase a remarkably clean interior.

The H440 comes standard with 360mm of direct CPU/GPU cooling behind its front panel, offering an unprecedented level of cooling right out of the box. Supporting both 140mm and 120mm fans, the steel top and front panels come ready for up to 360mm water cooling radiators to offer comprehensive water cooling performance in a sleek, minimalist package.
With its newly designed interior, the H440 guarantees a streamlined PC-building experience without sacrificing any features that builders demand in a high performance chassis.

Features:
- An integrated power supply shroud completely conceals cables and increases cable management space up to 80%
- The H440 comes standard with 4 of NZXT's newly designed FN V2 case fans.
- Newly designed steel HDD drive trays complement the H440's front and top steel panels
- Liquid cooling support: 240mm 280mm or 360mm (front and top) The only case this small that can support 2x 360mm out of box.

Specification:
- Dimensions: W: 220mm H: 510mm D: 476mm
- Material: Steel, Plastic, Metal plated front and top panels
- Total Weight: 9.8 kg
- Motherboard Support: ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX
- External Features: 1x Audio/Mic, 2x USB 2.0, 2x USB 3.0
- Internal 3.5”: 5+1
- Internal 2.5”: 7
- PCI Expansion Slots: 7
- Front: 2x 140mm or 3x 120mm (3x 120mm included)
- Top: 2x 140mm or 3x 120mm
- Rear: 1x 140mm or 1x 120mm (1x 140mm included)
- CPU Cooler Max Height: 180mm
- VGA Card Max Length: 305mm (with HDD cages) 406.2mm (without HDD cages)
- Warranty: 2 years

Only £94.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Man of Honour
Now that i like. When i clicked on the gallery to look at the piccies i thought that was going to be around £180. I was quite (pleasantly) surprised to see it's only £95!! If they can do a case for that price why do others charge so much more? I like the way the psu has it's own compartment too.

Associate
Looks nice, however, I am wondering if the fans/rads get much airflow with no mesh on top or at the front. Also, the holes might gather a lot of dust..

But I would buy that anyway for a new build :D

Associate
Like the design of the interior but not to fussed on the exterior aesthetics (the black and red case is abit more appealing than the white one though)

Back
Top Bottom