AOC Q2770PQU

Soldato
Have seen this monitor mentioned in a couple of other threads but there is not much information out there. Does anyone have one or are OCUK looking to stock them as mentioned in the AOC rep thread?

q4rk.jpg

mvl6.jpg

0pzw.jpg

http://www.aoc-europe.com/no_cache/en/monitors.html?showUid=304

Last edited:
Associate
Ive looked for reviews but cant find any.

It uses the same panel as the Asus PB278Q, but doesn't mean it will be exactly the same.

I contacted TFTcentral.co.uk to see if they were going to do a review, however they had no immediate plans.

AOC generally seem to have a good rep and make some good monitors so I imagine it to be a good 1440p monitor.

Soldato
OP
Review was pretty good would really like to see a thorough tftcentral article though. Seems it just needs a bit of calibration to get it to really shine. Price is going to be important on this, I've seen preorders for £355 which is considerably cheaper than the Asus and Dell and not far off the knock down prices of the hazro and dgm screens but with far greater connectivity. Wonder if ocuk are getting these in at a decent price?

Associate
Yeah I would like to see a more detailed review, but no one seems to be moving to do one.

Its available to buy now from some vendors for around £395, which does make it cheaper than the dell.

If like you say its around £355 id say its a bargain.

Soldato
Yeah I would like to see a more detailed review, but no one seems to be moving to do one.

Its available to buy now from some vendors for around £395, which does make it cheaper than the dell.

If like you say its around £355 id say its a bargain.

AOC have offered me one for review but I'm just too busy with other things at the moment. I do intend to review it at some point, just not in the immediate future. It is a very interesting monitor - especially at £355. :)

Associate
AOC have offered me one for review but I'm just too busy with other things at the moment. I do intend to review it at some point, just not in the immediate future. It is a very interesting monitor - especially at £355. :)

Look forward to the review then :)

Back
Top Bottom