Project Spark Beta Codes

Associate
I'm not sure were to put this, posting on my phone and trying to navigate this forum is a nightmare as my phones pants to say the least so feel free to move this if im in the wrong :)

I'm sure everyone already has one for project spark but i have two spare beta keys for the windows/xbox1 beta if anyone wants one :)

If you comment for one ill send you a private message with it in ... dont want someone snapping it up off the post lol

Now i only have 2 codes so please be polite if others have already asked for one and ill only give one to each i wont give both to one person sorry ...

Associate
OP
Ok so ellioR i have sent you an email through the trust option with your key so check your email address that you have registered, and psykix click your trust and activate bud and ill send yours over

Associate
Ive sent it on over matey should be in your email inbox :)
Can you comment back to let me know you have it bud

Sorry mate both codes have bin sent out , If one of them dont use one im sure they wont mind forwarding it on to you.

thanks for the code :)

I tried entering it and it said invalid beta key though?

I'll try again on the Windows box once the missus frees up the TV!

Associate
OP
Thats strange :-/ If you send me your email address ill forward you the email with it in i may have typed it wrong. i know 100% its ok as it was only sent to me this morning bud

Soldato
If anyone has a spare code I would greatly appreciate it. Its for the xbox one version if that makes any difference. Mail in trust and thank you in advance :)

Associate
4 codes up for grabs post when you have used one ! enjoy.:D

34PTP-R3642-U74MR-TX6MJ-U4KRX

34P4T-4P48P-NRJ5R-TNN8P-J85UX

34P52-RN567-J2TNR-XTXU5-5P63X

34PU2-55PN3-7TNRP-PJMRR-3X8RX

Back
Top Bottom