Poll: which party are you going to vote in up coming elections?

Who will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Poll please of the following

Labour
Conservative
Ukip
Liberal
Green
Someone else
Not voting

Let's try and keep it simple and state who your voting for only no reason required.

Thx

Commissario
Give no reason? Come on, people are going to say 'I'm voting for xyz', someone will quote said post and say why.

For example...

Conservative. Not that I need bother given that it is an extremely safe seat.

Why? What makes it such a safe seat?

Soldato
No point me even voting Conservative always wins by me by such a large minority I don't ever seeing that changing for the foreseeable future irrespective of what the part does or does not do.

Associate
i'm going to vote for myself.

the Stuart Party.

manifesto,

1. Rid the UK of wasps. i will find a way to eradicate the UK of wasp scum.

2. Ban Chewing gum. there is no need. if you have smelly breath, you probably need a better oral hygiene regime.

Soldato
Spoiled vote for me - first time since I reached the voting age.

Have absolutely no confidence in any of the candidates on offer. One is another in all but name.

Man of Honour
Give no reason? Come on, people are going to say 'I'm voting for xyz', someone will quote said post and say why.

For example...

Why? What makes it such a safe seat?

I had a quick wiki to back up my assertion and it has been conservative since 1906! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esher_and_Walton_(UK_Parliament_constituency)

In terms of why, to be honest, it is a very middle class area, with a lot of educated and employable people. We're alright jacks, the lots of us;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom