** NEPTUNE IS COMING!! **

OcUK Staff
Hi there

TOP SECRET PROJECT AT OCUK for last few months, something designed by myself and the person who can guess what Neptune is will win one free of charge. :)

P.S. STAFF CANNOT ENTER! ;)

Associate
Hmm can't be that expensive if it's a giveaway item (though does sound like a name for an epic blue/green watercool build).

I would go with Stulid's suggestion I guess, especially since it appears you pulled your previous offerings recently?

Associate
@Gibbo.

I was going to guess AIO Water cooler. However, its probably not water ;)

Because of its(Neptunes) great distance from the Sun, Neptune's outer atmosphere is one of the coldest places in the Solar System, with temperatures at its cloud tops approaching 55 K (−218 °C)
Neptune's atmosphere is 80% hydrogen and 19% helium

So maybe its a more advanced "Cooling Device" rather than a liquid coolant(H2O) it maybe is more like a refrigerant . Heat disipation pipes rather than a radiator

Associate
@Gibbo.

I was going to guess AIO Water cooler. However, its probably not water ;)

Because of its(Neptunes) great distance from the Sun, Neptune's outer atmosphere is one of the coldest places in the Solar System, with temperatures at its cloud tops approaching 55 K (−218 °C)
Neptune's atmosphere is 80% hydrogen and 19% helium

So maybe its a more advanced "Cooling Device" rather than a liquid coolant(H2O) it maybe is more like a refrigerant . Heat disipation pipes rather than a radiator

I like your thinking, would be quite a feat. A new category on OcUK?

Associate
I like your thinking, would be quite a feat. A new category on OcUK?

Well the tech is there, in Fridges/Freezers. They are mass produced. Cheap.

Its been in development for months...

Main issue is probably making it AIO and look nice to appeal to the Masses and system builder/modders alike.

Or Maybe

is it 8Packs New Cooling Line? Small Canister of LN2 with an overclocked release valve & Free Packet of Haribo?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom