• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

MSI hold off Lightning model of Maxwell - Waiting for the GTX 980 Ti or GTX 990

Soldato
While MSI is now rolling out its gaming series of Geforce GTX 970 and GTX 980 soon, we should not expect any extreme Lightning model based on GM204-circuit. There, save the MSI gunpowder to GTX 980 Ti or GTX 990 as it is expected to emerge in the coming months.
GTX 980 Ti or GTX 990 as it is expected to emerge in the coming months !

GM210 - can appear even before the end of the year. Then probably with many more CUDA cores and a wider memory bus for even higher performance numbers there anyway MSI expects the 4K gaming to become a viable alternative even with a single graphics card.

http://translate.google.com/transla...r-pa-gtx-980-ti-eller-gtx-990.html&edit-text=

Permabanned
MSI Lightning 980Ti 8096MB £699 for pre order by December or January. You can clearly see there is room for the same amount of Cuda core as 780Ti (2880) and still RAPE with 1500mhz+ on the core.

Dear lord this before 16nm. :eek:

Caporegime
I want a reference cooler (blower) GTX980 to replace my reference GTX680, but no way I'm paying ~£450 again! :(

Hopefully there'll be a reasonably priced GTX970 with the Titan cooler available somewhere

OCUK have said they are releasing a 970 with a titan cooler ( their own brand).

Back
Top Bottom