**TODAY ONLY! 29/09/2014** Asus ROG GX850 5000DPI Gaming Mouse & Silverstone Tundra Series TD02 Liqu

OcUK Staff
Asus ROG GX850 5000DPI Gaming Mouse @ £24.98 inc VAT

KB-001-AS_400.jpg

Born To Shine. The ASUS Republic of Gamers GX850 Laser Mouse features a custom-built gamer UI that adjust and tunes your mouse for the best performance and to your needs. Precision laser sensor technology gives you the finest movements during sniping, or instantly switch DPI to fast movement for those close-up kills. Whether melee'ing noobs in the back or pwning from a distance with your trusty sniper rifle, the only friend who won't betray you, the sleek ROG GX850 has you covered.

Next generation precision laser technology makes teh GX850 the advanced gaming mouse that gives users complete control over every gaming scenario.

Features:-
- Precision laser technology up to 5000dpi
- Instantly switch between 1250, 2000, 3500, 4500, or 5000 dpi.
- Customize functions, macros and settings for up to 25 profiles for different gaming scenarios.
- Designed for gaming with soft & comfortable rubber painting

Specification:-
- Connectivity: Wired
- Tracking: Laser
- Dimensions: 12.4(L)*7.2 (W) *4.2 (H)cm
- Weight: 150 g
- Colour: Black
- Interface: USB

Contents:-
- GX850 x 1
- Support Driver CD x1
- Quick Start Guide

Only £24.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

_____

Silverstone Tundra Series TD02 Liquid CPU Cooler @ £59.99 inc VAT

WC-002-SV_400.jpg

The Tundra TD02 is SilverStone’s first all-in-one liquid cooler and is a breakthrough in a market segment filled with similar-looking products. Its unique full alloy water-block is constructed with copper base and aluminum body for better durability compared to plastic-built competitions. The block also has a patented design that eliminates screws in its construction to provide excellent cooling performance and integration of mounting bracket for easy installation. The radiator has another patented design that utilizes brazing fins similar to those used in top air coolers for increased heat transfer efficiency by up to 40% over traditional radiators. With it fully assembled, factory filled and sealed, the TD02 can be used immediately with no need to refill. For those looking to finally have a unique all-in-one liquid cooler that is durable and well constructed, the TD02 is definitely it.

Features:-
- Easy installation with aluminum clips and steel back-plate
- Maintenance free, no refill required
- Dual auto adjustable 120mm PWM fans included
- Durable full alloy water-block for improved reliability
- Patented brazing fins radiator increase cooling efficiency by 40%
- Socket LGA775/115X/1366/2011/AM2/AM3/FM1/FM2

Specification:-
Water block
- Dimension 60mm (L) x 55mm (W) x 33.5mm (H)
- Material Copper base with nickel-plated aluminum unibody
Pump
- Motor speed 2500±200RPM
- Rated Voltage 12V
- Rated Current 0.28A
Fan
- Dimension 120mm (L) x 120mm (W) x 25mm (D)
- Speed: 1500~2500RPM
- Noise level: 16~33.5dBA
- Rated Voltage: 12V
- Rated Current: 0.3A
- Max airflow: 92.5CFM
- Pressure: 3.5mm/H2O
- Connector: 4 Pin PWM
Radiator
- Dimension: 278mm (L) x 124mm (W) x 45mm (H)
- Material: Aluminum
- Tube Length: 310mm
- Material: FEP
Application
- Intel Socket LGA775/115X/1366/2011
- AMD Socket AM2/AM3/FM1/FM2
- Net Weight 1501g

Only £59.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Well I have the the 120 single version of that cooler and it's pretty silent actually and thats with the stock fan...although I do have to say that when I had it mounted on the roof of my 540 the fan did start to rattle at higher speed ...but no rattle when mounted at the back of the case

But I suppose you could add a couple of Corsair silent 4 pin fans to it

Last edited:
Associate
Well I have the the 120 single version of that cooler and it's pretty silent actually and thats with the stock fan...although I do have to say that when I had it mounted on the roof of my 540 the fan did start to rattle at higher speed ...but no rattle when mounted at the back of the case

But I suppose you could add a couple of Corsair silent 4 pin fans to it

Thanks for that, fans noise not an issue as i wont use the stock fans, just wanted to know how loud the pump was. Can you turn the pump speed up and down?

Soldato
Thanks for that, fans noise not an issue as i wont use the stock fans, just wanted to know how loud the pump was. Can you turn the pump speed up and down?

Good question lol...I just have mine plugged in to a 3 pin header on the mobo and I cant hear anything at all to be honest , the only thing I would hear are the fan/s but only after they go over about 1900 rpm

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom