*** Zowie Announces New ZA series mice **

Soldato
The ZOWIE FK1 and FK2 mice have been very popular among fans of the ambidextrous shapes, but ZOWIE understands that nothing is perfect.

The new ZA series has an increased height on the back of the mouse, giving the answer for the gamers who want to rest their palms comfortably on top their mouse and have an easier lift with a claw grip.

Zowie ZA11 Gaming Mouse - Black @ £49.99 inc VAT

KB-039-ZW_400.jpg

ZOWIE FK1 and FK2 mice have been very popular among fans of ambidextrous shapes, but ZOWIE understands that nothing is perfect. This includes the shape of mice. ZA series comes as an answer for the gamers who want to rest their palms on the mouse and those looking for a mouse which is easier to lift with a claw grip. In stark contrast with the FK series, the new ZA series has increased height on the back of the mouse to cater for people who like ambidextrous mice but want to be able to rest their palm comfortably on top of their mouse.

The new ZA series comes in three different sizes to give gamers more choice for different hand sizes and also people that prefer bigger or smaller form factors. ZA11 is the biggest, ZA13 is the smallest and ZA12 is in between.

Features

- Ambidextrous mouse developed for palm and claw grip usage
- Two thumb buttons on both sides to comfortably serve left- and right-handed users
- Plug and Play (no drivers needed)
- Easy to switch between left- and right-hand functionality
- 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 DPI adjustment
- Adjustable USB report rate 125 / 500 / 1000 Hz
- Perfect lift-off distance = 1.5 ~ 1.8mm
- Operating system: Win2000/XP/VISTA/7/8; Mac OS X v10.2 after

Only £49.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Zowie ZA12 Gaming Mouse - Black @ £49.99 inc VAT

KB-040-ZW_400.jpg

Only £49.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Zowie ZA13 Gaming Mouse - Black @ £49.99 inc VAT

KB-041-ZW_400.jpg

Only £49.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
The new ZA series comes in three different sizes to give gamers more choice for different hand sizes and also people that prefer bigger or smaller form factors. ZA11 is the biggest, ZA13 is the smallest and ZA12 is in between

Soldato
I've not yet found a reason to change my M60 but they've just given me one :D

@OCUK - Have you tested one of these yet? It would be nice to see a comparison between each version against other mice, like the Corsair M60! I'd hate to buy one and it be the wrong size.

There is a sizing on the pictures for each of them

Soldato
OP
good just as good as the SS wish zowie would put a braided cable in but that doesn't affect the life My EC1 lasted years I sold it to Dave when i got my rival as he needed a mouse badly

IC3

IC3

Soldato
good just as good as the SS wish zowie would put a braided cable in but that doesn't affect the life My EC1 lasted years I sold it to Dave when i got my rival as he needed a mouse badly

Which do you like better EC1 or Rival? I need a secondary mouse that will be as closest to IE3.0 as possible.

Last edited:
Associate
what i have been waiting for all these years, an ambidextrous zowie that you can palm an comes in a range of sizes with no LEDs. Looks so legit, will replace my ec1-evo white. Probably going to go for the middle size

Associate

They use thin cables because a lot of people dont like the weight of braided cables as they drag on the mouse mat. But i guess its personal preference at the end of the day. I like my thin cables lol. I use a mouse bungee which i think improves the life of the cable, so thin isnt a huge issue for me personally.

Associate
Still using my Xai but what is Zowie build quality like?

I hate to be a zowie fan boy, but i moved from a xai to a zowie ages ago and it was much better sensor. I dont know if their build quality is as good as the xai (a lot of people slate their scroll wheels(i dont use the scroll myself),

but if you want a mouse with no drivers does 450 (or now 400) dpi @1000hz on one of the best optical sensors you can get you cant go wrong.
I didnt like the ergos on the fk as i palm, but the ergos on the ec1 i have are dreamy. This looks close to a xai shape

Last edited:
Associate
anyone know who the ZA initials is named after, the EC was emil christiansons signature mouse and the AM was abisad mohammeds sig mouse, whose is the ZA??

Thinking maybe it stands simply for zowie ambidextrous

Back
Top Bottom