** NEW SEXY MONITORS FROM AOC!! **

OcUK Staff
Hi there

AOC are releasing some awesome panels at the moment which are backed by a great after care and support service of 3 years:

AOC G2460PF 24" FREESYNC 144Hz 1ms Gaming Widescreen LED Monitor - Black/Red @ £199.99 inc VAT

MO-030-AO_400.jpg

Designed for serious gamers, the 24-inch AOC G2460PF display delivers an extra smooth playing experience with AMD FreeSync™. Combined with an AMD Radeon™ graphics card and AMD Catalyst™ driver, FreeSync™ seamlessly synchronizes the monitor and GPU refresh rates to eliminate tearing, stuttering and input lag. Ultra fast 1ms response time and impressive 144Hz refresh rate diminish distractions like blurring and ghosting that can mean the difference between victory and defeat. Whether you’re racing around the track or stalking enemies in a first-person shooter, the Full HD resolution delivers sharp, true-to-life imagery.

Goodbye motion blur! Equip yourself with twice the frame rate of other monitors and forget enemies that appear to stutter across your screen, making them difficult targets to hit. With a 144Hz frame rate, you see those critical missing images on the screen, showing your foe’s movement in ultra smooth motion and eliminating blur and tearing. Games are too good to go unseen.

A pixel response time of 1 ms means speed without the smear for an enhanced gaming experience. Fast-moving action and dramatic transitions will be rendered smoothly without the annoying effects of ghosting. Choose the right path to success, don’t let a slow display stop you.

Specification:-
- AMD FREESYNC Technology
- Monitor Size: 24"
- Visible Screen Size: 61 cm
- Screen Format: 16:9
- Brightness: 350 cd/m² (typ)
- Contrast Ratio Dynamic: 80.000.000:1
- Contrast Ratio Typical: 1000:1
- Viewing Angle: 178°/170° (CR 10)
- Response Time: Up to 1 ms GtG
- Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080@144 Hz (DVI Port)
- Scanning frequency: H: 30-83 KHz (30-160 KHz DVI-D) / V: 50-76 Hz (50-146 Hz DVI-D)
- Recommend Resolution: 1920 x 1080@144 Hz (DP/DVI-D)
- Colors: 16.7 M
- HDCP compatible: yes
- Height adjust, pivot & swivel
- Inputs: DisplayPort, DVI-D, HDMI & Analogue
- Warranty: 3yr

1920*1080
1ms
144hz
freesync
1000:1
80,000,000:1
350cdm
DisplayPort, DVI-D, HDMI
Height adjust

Only £199.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

AOC Q2577PWQ 25" QHD IPS Professional Widescreen LED Monitor - Silver/Black @ £229.99 inc VAT

MO-029-AO_400.jpg

This monitor with QHD resolution ensures that users can enjoy a full view of a document, spreadsheet, or website at a single glance without the need of scrolling. IPS technology is one of the highest performing panel technologies currently available for displays. This way, AOC makes sure users will greatly benefit from high accuracy in colour, contrast and wide viewing angles. In order to give users a variety of options for connecting different input sources, the AOC Q2577PWQ comes with DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI and VGA. Also comes with AOC's Flicker Free technology that ensures a zero-flickering viewing experience.

Raise or lower the screen to suit each individual’s height and seating preferences. The easy-to-adjust stand ensures hours of viewing or working comfort.

AOC stands behind the quality of each and every monitor with a generous three-year warranty starting from the original date of purchase. Within the warranty period, any AOC displays with manufacturing defects or faulty components will be repaired or replaced at no additional charge.

With 2560 x 1440 resolution, Quad HD (QHD) offers superior picture quality and sharp imagery that reveals the finest details. The widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio provides plenty of space to spread out and work, plus allows you to enjoy games or movies in their original size.

Features:
- Enjoy 63.44 cm (25") of superb screen clarity on a sharp QHD 2560 x 1440 resolution monitor. Plus, you get great colour consistency across an ultra-wide 178°/178° viewing angle.
- Get exceptional colour accuracy and consistency right out of the box, with each monitor factory tuned at 99% sRGB with a delta
- Easy Arrange lets you choose how you view your custom window layout. See all your applications tiled side by side with nothing buried
- Smoothly pivot 90° clockwise or counter-clockwise, placing the thinnest edges side-by-side for an enhanced viewing experience, especially ideal for dual or multi-monitor set up
- The Q2577PWQ is VESA-compatible, so you can wall mount your monitor or attach it to the optional Dell Single Monitor Arm

Specification:
- LED Backlit
- Height Adjustable
- Swivel & Tilt Stand
- Screen Size: 25" IPS Widescreen
- Resolution: 2560x1440
- Contrast Ratio: 80,000,000:1
- Brightness: 350cd/m²
- Response Time: 5ms
- Viewing Angles (H/V): 178°/178°
- Colours: 16.7 Million
- Inputs: 1x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort, 1x DVI-D, 1x Analogue
- VESA Compliant
- Warranty: 3 Years On-Site

Only £229.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

AOC Q2778VQE 27" Widescreen LED Monitor - Black @ £229.99 inc VAT

MO-031-AO_400.jpg

Experience a new level of sharpness with this large 68.5 cm (27”) monitor. The Q2778VQE utilises a state-of-the-art TN panel with the stunning WQHD resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels. With its D-Sub, DVI-D, HDMI and DisplayPort connectors, this energy-efficient display offers you a multitude of applications, delivering exceptionally crisp and vivid images for even the highest demands. Benefit further from flexibility tilt and swivel function. The Q2778VQE comes in a glossy black design and features eco-friendly LED-backlights .It fulfils sustainability certificates such as Energy Star 6.0, TCO 6.0 and EPEAT Silver.

AOC stands behind the quality of each and every monitor with a generous three-year warranty starting from the original date of purchase. Within the warranty period, any AOC displays with manufacturing defects or faulty components will be repaired or replaced at no additional charge.

With 2560 x 1440 resolution, Quad HD (QHD) offers superior picture quality and sharp imagery that reveals the finest details. The widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio provides plenty of space to spread out and work, plus allows you to enjoy games or movies in their original size.

Specification:
- Display Screen Size: 27" (69cm)
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Panel Type: TN
- Colours: 16.7M
- Brightness: 350cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1 (Typ)
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 80,000,000:1
- Resolution: 2560x1440
- Response Time: 1ms (GTG)
- Viewing Angle (H / V ): 170 ° / 160 °
- Connectivity: 1x DisplayPort, 1x DVI and 1x HDMI (MHL)

Only £229.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

AOC Q3277PQU 32" Widescreen LED Professional/Gaming Slim Bezel Flicker FREE Monitor - Black @ £359.99 inc VAT

MO-032-AO_400.jpg

Experience a new level of sharpness with this large 32" monitor. The Q3277PQU utilises a state-of-the-art AMVA panel with the stunning QHD resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels. With its D-Sub, DVI-D, HDMI and DisplayPort connectors, plus speakers as well as a USB 3.0 hub integrated into the bezel, this display offers you a multitude of applications, delivering exceptionally crisp and vivid images for even the highest demands. Benefit further from full ergonomic flexibility with 180 mm height adjustment, tilt, swivel and pivot (= portrait mode rotation) function. The Q3277PQU comes in a classy design and features eco-friendly LED-backlights.

Raise or lower the screen to suit each individual’s height and seating preferences. The easy-to-adjust stand ensures hours of viewing or working comfort.

Three-Year Warranty AOC stands behind the quality of each and every monitor with a generous three-year warranty starting from the original date of purchase. Within the warranty period, any AOC displays with manufacturing defects or faulty components will be repaired or replaced at no additional charge.

- Screen Size: 32"W, AMVA LED
- Resolution (max.): 2560 x 1440
- 100% sRGB
- Height adjust, pivot & swivel stand
- Pixel Pitch: 0.276 mm
- Brightness: 300 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: 3000:1
- DCR: 80M:1
- Response Time: 4 ms GTG
- Display Color: 1.07 billion
- Viewing Angle (L/R;U/D) (CR>=10): 178 / 178
- Terminals: D-sub / DVI-D / HDMI / DisplayPort
- Flicker FREE technology
- VA (AMVA+) LED Technology
- HDCP Support
- Speaker: 3W x2
- VESA Wall Mounting (mm): 100 x 100 mm

Only £359.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

AOC U3477PQU 34" WideScreen Super-Wide LED Monitor @ £539.99 inc VAT

MO-026-AO_400.jpg

The UltraWide 21:9 aspect ratio makes movies and games more immersive than ever. Need to get some work done, too? All of that UltraWide real estate makes it easy to view multiple documents at the same time, so you don't need to flip back and forth between them.

The 3440X1440 UltraWide QHD display offers amazingly sharp picture quality. Its pixel area is about 1.8 times larger than an UltraWide Full HD 21:9 monitor, and about 2.4 times larger than a Full HD 16:9 monitor. It provides an efficient environment in using Microsoft Office programs showing 47 columns and 63 rows in excel.

sRGB is the standard color space of ideal color reproduction. So, with over 99% coverage of the sRGB spectrum, this LG monitor is a great solution for professional photographers, graphic designers or anyone looking for highly accurate color.

Multitasking doesn't have to mean shuffling back and forth between windows*. With a single click, the 4-Screen Split feature divides the screen into as many as four customizable segments, two-by-two. Now you can see four different windows at the same time.

The Dual Linkup feature allows two compatible portable devices--such as a computer, camera, phone, or Blu-ray player--to be connected to the monitor, and both can be viewed on the same screen simultaneously.

The DisplayPort digital video interface is used to connect a high-performance video source to a high-resolution monitor. Thanks to its sophisticated design, a DisplayPort cable can also be used to carry audio, USB signals and other data as well.

AOC’s LED backlighting delivers exceptional brightness and amazing image clarity. You'll see richer colors and deeper blacks too, and LEDs offer greater energy efficiency compared to conventional LCD monitors.

IPS (In-Plane Switching) technology enhances thA dynamic contrast ratio of 5,000,000:1 is your assurance of strong video performance, with deep blacks, bright whites and pleasing colors.e performance of liquid crystal displays. Response times are shortened, color reproduction is improved, and users can now view the screen at virtually any angle.

- Screen Size Class (diagonal): 34"
- Panel Type: IPS
- Aspect Ratio: 21:9
- Resolution: 3440x1440
- Response: 5ms
- Color Gamut (CIE1931): sRGB 99%
- Brightness (typical): 320 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio(Original): 1000:1
- Viewing Angle (CR>10): 178/178
- Colour Depth (Num of Colours): 1.07B (8-Bit+FRC)
- Pixel Pitch (mm): 0.2325
- Surface Treatment: Anti-Glare 3H
- Connectivity: 2x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort, 1x DVI-D, 1x Analogue
- Speakers: 2x 3W Stereo
- USB 3.0 Hub
- Height adjustment: 130mm
- Pivot & Swivel function
- VESA: 100x100mm
- Dimensions: Product with stand (WxHxD): 828 x 624.5 x 229.2 mm
- Warranty: 3yr (On-Site with AOC - 0808 234 3510)

Only £539.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Full Monitor Range - Click Here!

Associate
Yay finally - the AOC G2460PF!

Bean waiting since July for this - awesome price OcUK - I might just pre-order this.

Specs look a little interesting though in this regard:

Viewing Angle: 178°/170° (CR 10)
- Scanning frequency: H: 30-83 KHz (30-160 KHz DVI-D) / V: 50-76 Hz (50-146 Hz DVI-D)

....178 degree viewing angle for a TN panel? Does the CR10 bit mean 178 degrees but the contrast is knackered (so not really 178 degrees).

Also I heard the screen might well have a 30-160hz Freesync range - can you confirm if that's true or not? Are the Vertical and Horizonal refresh ratings back-to-front?

If the Freesync range is only 50-146hz as this suggests, it hasn't got a very good lower range...

Soldato
Yay finally - the AOC G2460PF!

Bean waiting since July for this - awesome price OcUK - I might just pre-order this.

Specs look a little interesting though in this regard:

Viewing Angle: 178°/170° (CR 10)

....178 degree viewing angle for a TN panel? Does the CR10 bit mean 178 degrees but the contrast is knackered (so not really 178 degrees).

Also I heard the screen might well have a 30-160hz Freesync range - can you confirm if that's true or not? Are the Vertical and Horizonal refresh ratings back-to-front?

If the Freesync range is only 50-146hz as this suggests, it hasn't got a very good lower range...

50-146Hz is the static frequency range for DVI-D, nothing to do with FreeSync. You're right to question the information AOC gave to me, though - http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=28549998&postcount=26. I would ask about this again, but my AOC PR contact is taking a little bit of time off and I've already saturated them with Philips-related enquiries so will wait a bit. I'm a very polite and considerate person you see. ;)

Associate
Ahh I see on the 30-160hz thing - did seem too good to be true; maybe there has been some confusion then.

Still, if it was, say, 40-144hz....for £199.99...that's still a great deal

Associate
It's not often I do it but I've pre-ordered it now :)

I think these will sell like hot cakes and availability will be low which may well drive the price up.

Apart from some dodgy unknown brand in the US, I believe this is the only 144hz, 24" Freesync monitor (of any panel tech) available today (well shortly!)

Anything above 24" is too big for gaming (well certainly FPS gaming) IMHO

Soldato
Any idea of the freesync range on the G2460PF? Hopefully the QC will be much better than on the Asus MG279Q and the Acer G-Sync counterpart.

Associate
Any idea of the freesync range on the G2460PF? Hopefully the QC will be much better than on the Asus MG279Q and the Acer G-Sync counterpart.

https://pcmonitors.info/aoc/aoc-g2460pf-and-g2770pf-freesync-gaming-models/

The refresh rate range for FreeSync is very impressive indeed, as it ranges from 30 – 160Hz. That is not a typo – this comes straight from the horse’s mouth and is something which will make these models stand out for some users.

Soldato
I'll definitely be getting the AOC G2460PF, exactly what I've been waiting for. Great price as well, I almost ordered the non-freesync one a while back for the same price.

The only thing that's a bit of a shame is why must screens designed for gaming always be designed to look like gaming screens, if that makes sense. Would love it if it was styled like that 25" IPS!

Associate
The bottom bezel and stand is actual brushed metal on the 25" and 32" ones in case anybody was wondering. The 25" model is a very nice screen, got one right here. ;)

Would you be reviewing 32" version?

I wanted to get BenQ, but this one has same panel and goes for lower price + 3 years warranty sounds good.
I heard AOC has good CS, so in case banding issues I hope there would be easy to get replacement?

Soldato
Would you be reviewing 32" version?

I wanted to get BenQ, but this one has same panel and goes for lower price + 3 years warranty sounds good.
I heard AOC has good CS, so in case banding issues I hope there would be easy to get replacement?

I'm not sure to be honest. I'll consider it, but it depends what else is available to review and how much demand there is for a review of it. There isn't much demand at the moment if I'm honest. Futhermore, the price is not substantially lower and availability is not as widespread as the BenQ. It also lacks the same robust stand and some of the BenQ's features such as USB 3.0, proximity sensor and OSD remote. I also expect it to suffer exactly the same issues that some BL3200PT and Samsung S32D850T users report, as they are panel-specific and it uses exactly the same panel.

Back
Top Bottom