• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Cuts All GPU Prices Including R9 Fury X, Fury And Nano – Down To As Low As $569, $499 And $549 R

bru

bru

Soldato
You reckon these are official price cuts and not just the author seeing some deals and getting ahead of himself.

oh after finishing reading the article the last paragraph lends me to think it is just some good black Friday deals the author has found.

Finally if you’re an Nvidia fan worry not, we’ve spotted a similar trend on the green team as well with many attractive deals showing up for the holiday season, we’ll have the best of which up shortly for you to dig your teeth into!

Caporegime
I have spent over 15 years swapping between vendors, i was AMD less than 6 Moths ago, i would be happy to go back to them when i get another upgrade next year, or i'm happy to stick with Nvidia.

Being a one brand loyalist is silly, its those sorts of people who vendors love to bend over and laugh at.

I make my own choices. I am owned by no one ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
I don't even know at what kind of price the AMD Fury cards would be worth going for, the Nano I can understand (but only slightly) as they're good for a niche. Fury though, maybe 350-380? Fury X around 420? That would be the right price for purchase for me but I understand it will never happen until they get retired.

Back
Top Bottom