A09 HTPC Computer Case Mini ITX Gaming PC Chassis Desktop Chassis USB2.0 Computer Case Home Computer Case Black?

Soldato
I found a case which I thought was the same case on a major Chinese etailer site:
Case Size
187x228x89mm

But the name for that case is slightly different.

But can find an identical looking case, with again a slightly different name on the large rainforest site with the same dimensions listed
  • Product Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 18.8 x 8.89 x 22.86 cm; 1.18 Kilograms

Soldato
OP
You know, I just thought why am I thinking this much? If I could just do a 5" wide 8" Deep & 10" tall havee the power supply sucjk from the outside & have the expansion slots on the other side. I could jusy sit it flat, it be nice & small. Like a Silverstone Sugo with the PSU sideways on the side of the case. Not sure why no one is already making cases like that, I nean so simple.

Last edited:
Soldato
I don't really understand you and cases. You just come in every so often to ask information on manufacturer websites/marketplace websites, then disappear for a while. :D
From all the questions you ask about cases, I already know you don't want the A09 as a case.

For people who're maybe interested, but unsure of quality for the low price they are. They're alright. I have the A10, and it's great for what it is.

Soldato
OP
I don't really understand you and cases. You just come in every so often to ask information on manufacturer websites/marketplace websites, then disappear for a while. :D
From all the questions you ask about cases, I already know you don't want the A09 as a case.

For people who're maybe interested, but unsure of quality for the low price they are. They're alright. I have the A10, and it's great for what it is.
Sorry about all that, just wanted a small case that will fit a 2 fan GPU. Plus, have the psu in a normal place, front PSUs are odd. though, Small like a Bia bottle, not sg04. https://www.drinkbai.com/

Last edited:
Soldato
OP

Can you give me the measurements of the A0(? The esite has them, butg not sure if they are right? I think they are for the box. Plus a youtube video make it look way smaller than the esite says.

Last edited:
Soldato
303mm x 92mm x 260mm
This is what I got, for the A10.

A normal MATX B450M Plus Gaming is a tight fit. Needing the USB ports PCB to be removed when installing the board, and replaced after it's in. It's not a big case, for a MATX.

Taobao has 187mm x 228mm x 89mm for the A09. Great for a no GPU build.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
303mm x 92mm x 260mm
This is what I got, for the A10.

A normal MATX B450M Plus Gaming is a tight fit. Needing the USB ports PCB to be removed when installing the board, and replaced after it's in. It's not a big case, for a MATX.

Taobao has 187mm x 228mm x 89mm for the A09. Great for a no GPU build.
Man, if one was 4.1 inches on the lowest measurement, they could be a sandwich style just sit a PSU besside the MB & GPU. Or 5 & reversed put Reg. Height GPUs in. If I could getthe encloser with out the trey, I could get a sandwitch style trat & a PSU backplate to make a frankencase.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom