Anyone used those CV writing people?

Man of Honour
As above anyone paid to have there CV writen by a profesional, is it any good. Or is it just a scame. Do they really tailor them or just put your name in a template...

Mic

Mic

Soldato
Whaaaaat?
Wouldnt you be able to put down better stuff than them? Seeing as you actually know yourself and your abilities?

Man of Honour
OP
-Mic- said:
Whaaaaat?
Wouldnt you be able to put down better stuff than them? Seeing as you actually know yourself and your abilities?

I odn't know you send them you'r cv and there menat to re-write in a much better way. My CV aint bad but applying for a job I really wan't. Just wondered if anyone has used one and what they thought of it..

Man of Honour
OP
thanks guys, needed that encouragment, LOL.. I persavered and got something which now looks decent :).. yay.

Sent it off, it's now down to fate..

Soldato
Angel said:
I've found getting your partner or a close friend to write your CV can be quite good. They can see things you take as granted as skills that would really boost your CV.
That's what really helped me out. I asked one of my bosses to sit down and go through it with me. He came up with some awesome blurble on what I'm capable of. All true too, and it got me the job :)

Back
Top Bottom