ARGB - Motherboard and Case with ARGB fans and controller

Soldato
Asus PRIME B550M-A WIFI II AMD B550 DDR4 Micro ATX Motherboard - Socket AM4 - supports AURA Sync - says RGB strips (Addressable Gen 2 headers)
I was going to get this case:

CiT Destroyer Black ATX Gaming Case​

The CiT Destroyer is a uniquely designed PC Gaming Case with an angular front forming into a stylish 70% tinted tempered glass front panel. The angled sides leading to the TG front are vented, allowing cool air to flow in, and also showcase the LED lighting from the included 6 x ARGB Fans. The TG side panel has a 30% tint to showcase your ARGB fans and key components while adding a touch of class.

We have made it even easier to control your ARGB fans with two different ways available to you. The Destroyer includes a 6-Port Hub controlled via either your Reset/LED Switch or Aura Sync. You can use the amazing colours the chassis has to offer thanks to the LED button, once the SATA is connected or use the ARGB motherboard connector and have access to even more striking colours. Once connected to a compatible motherboard you can customise your lighting using mobo software. Please note the CiT Destroyer is only compatible to work with motherboards that have a 5V RGB 3 Pin connection.

My question is will be Addressable Gen 2 Header work with the port/hub provided?

I guess it will but does anyone know ARGB ?

Back
Top Bottom