AS SSD Benchmark benchmarks!

Associate
Post Your AS SSD Benchmark benchmarks!

About time we had an SSD bench thread I think. Currently the only dedicated SSD bench app specificly optimized for SSD's is AS SSD Benchmark. Download and details about the optimisations at it's homepage (translated).

Features:
  • Good precision of results
  • Simplicity of use
  • Optimized for SSD
  • Screenshot-function
  • It's freeware
System Requirements:
  • Windows XP/Vista/7
  • .NET Framework 3.0
  • An SSD to test with 3gb free space on it

**Note you can use the built in image capture in the file menu or Ctrl+Printscreen to capture the bench.

AS SSD benchmarks only please, if you need help start a new topic.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Here's my humble offering then, not the fastest bench these days but I've been very happy with it for the last 14 months and can`t imagine it being any quicker for OS use.

Mtron MOBI 3000 16GB

16hqn13.png
fw5dn9.png

fxccjo.png

Associate
OP
Is what restricted, ssd, app or forum? SSD maybe, more details please. App isn't and neither is the forum as far as I know. Instructions to take a screenshot are if the first post.

Associate
OP
davemek27, This is the AS SSD benchmarks thread for ssd's. Please replace the ssd bench with an AS SSD one and if you need help otherwise make a new thread. Thanks.

Associate
OP
My SSD is in for repair, getting all green seeing all these scores being reminded of what I'm missing.

Can't wait to get some of those Davy ;)

Associate
OP
Just a reminder that this thread is for posting AS SSD benchmarks. If you need help with something or want to post other benchmarks please start a new thread.

Thanks. :)

Associate
OP
Can those who have posted benchmarks other than AS SSD please remove them, it makes it a knightmare to scroll through post after post to search for the AS SSD benches.

The title and the OP should give you plenty of clues as to what can be posted here. It only takes one person to post one ATTO or CDM benchmark and everyone else will follow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom