Assetto Corsa on Rift S

Soldato
I've just acquired a G29/pedals/Seat and have been playing with Assetto Corsa on my Rift S. Getting it all set up was particularly unpleasant, but I have got most of it working now. I just have one last niggle - the sound only plays in the menu, not when it goes "full VR" when you begin the race - at that point, silence. Anyone had this issue?

Soldato
OP
select the sound output to the Oculus device via your windows sound icon in the tray that should fix it?

Will double check, it was coming through the Rift in the menus so assumed it was set.

Are you using Content Manager for AC? If not then do so, it'll be a far better experience. Plus it'll give you much better sound options.

Need to download CM - found a nice site that also has a load of content available free too, so seems like a worthwhile option.

Soldato
OP
Been using CM transforms and it has indeed "transformed" my experience... [coat]. Fixed the sound issue - think it just needed a good, strong reboot. One thing I have done that has revolutionized my life (for people starting for the first time) - I mapped start race, restart race, and exit race to my wheel so I no longer have to fumble around for the keyboard once I have got going!

Back
Top Bottom