• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Asus 5870v2 and afterburner

Soldato
Just picked up a second hand asus 5870 v2, seller alleged it would run at 1ghz with 1.3v using afterburner, card is working perfectly otherwise but i cannot get afterburner to unlock the voltage adjustment even tho its unticked. I did have a 460gtx installed using afterburner before hand, i uninstalled the nvidia drivers and also the afterburner software, rebooted installed the cat 10.9's and the newest version of afterburner but still nothing, think there are some traces of old nv drivers or afterburner software stopping it from working?

Any pointers or help would be appreciated

Soldato
OP
you did ;) I posted this around the same time ;) however i got a access denied error when i tried to save the file, checked the properties and it wasnt set as read only....

weird tbh ive not really had a chance to look at it properly

Back
Top Bottom