**AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER THE JONSBO D31 AND D41 CASES**

OcUK Staff
Reduce your chassis footprint, without compromising on hardware. The Jonsbo D31 and D41 PC Cases have a precise structural layout that enables you to install all the latest and greatest hardware, whilst only having a 31.3L volume (D31) and a 35.4L volume (D41). The sleek, smooth panels make this case effortlessly blend into any aesthetic, with an amazing showcase of your gaming hardware thanks to the tempered glass side. Plus, there is extensive support for cooling components as well as ventilation integrated throughout the chassis. Stylish, cool performance from Jonsbo yet again.

Jonsbo D31 available here:

Jonsbo D41 available here:

Man of Honour
there were 5 of the matx d31 white mesh (non-screen) in stock last week and i bought one
(i seem to like white...had a white bitfenix prodigy and currently using a white corsair 380t)

quick review:

pros:
steel case, reasonable heft...
quality feels spot on and the case sides are not flimsy
white paint is painted on evenly, no obvious blemishes
very easy to build in

cons:
the mesh is not a dust filter, but looks likely to be pretty restrictive...will need to see what the temps will be like when i complete my build
the front panel wires have not been trimmed to fit an matx case, so they're very long
no fans. buyer beware. not an issue if you want to use your own fans though - i guess this is how jonsbo hit the £60 price point by omitting fans
plastic catches for the sides appear flimsy but at least a couple extras were provided...not a big issue unless you're going to keep taking the sides off

unknown:
how long the white will stay white before it yellows
how scratch resistant the paint/tempered glass is

Last edited:
Hitman
Associate
Any idea if you were to buy the non-screen variant and at a later date decide to want the screen, if that would just fit into the standard D31? Can't quite make it out from pics of both screen/non-screen variants, though logic would dictate mkaing the cases the same with the option of add-in panel, as in the screen variant? Thanks.

Associate
there were 5 of the matx d31 white mesh (non-screen) in stock last week and i bought one
(i seem to like white...had a white bitfenix prodigy and currently using a white corsair 380t)

quick review:

pros:
steel case, reasonable heft...
quality feels spot on and the case sides are not flimsy
white paint is painted on evenly, no obvious blemishes
very easy to build in

cons:
the mesh is not a dust filter, but looks likely to be pretty restrictive...will need to see what the temps will be like when i complete my build
the front panel wires have not been trimmed to fit an matx case, so they're very long
no fans. buyer beware. not an issue if you want to use your own fans though - i guess this is how jonsbo hit the £60 price point by omitting fans
plastic catches for the sides appear flimsy but at least a couple extras were provided...not a big issue unless you're going to keep taking the sides off

unknown:
how long the white will stay white before it yellows
how scratch resistant the paint/tempered glass is
Any updates on performance? I heard about the restrictive panels, so I’m curious about what a real person results are.

Man of Honour
Any updates on performance? I heard about the restrictive panels, so I’m curious about what a real person results are.
the panels are somewhat restrictive
definitely would not suggest running a high CFM fan at the front on full speed as will have crazy wind noise from the turbulence
have a 240mm arctic liquid freezer 2 up top (the case will not fit a 280mm liquid freezer 2 due to the added thickness of the radiator - found out the hard way)
this is cooling a ryzen 7600 with no issues, but it's not as if the 7600 was a power hungry chip to begin with and i've set my fan profile to silent

in total have 4 120mm fans (1 front intake, 1 rear exhaust and 2 top for the aio)
there's space for another 2 120mm fans as intake at the bottom if required, but not needed for my 3080

ryu

ryu

Associate
Nice case, especially for the price, be nice if the mesh was full mesh on both side panels too.

Back
Top Bottom