**B-GRADE CLEARANCE AND FORUM DEALS**

Soldato
Never had one in the 20 years of building new and used. Apart from the normal wear you get on mobile cables. I suppose I'm lucky then?:confused:

i've had a lot in the past 25 years(mine bigger), but i do cycle gear a lot in the last 12 months i've had around 15 CPU's and this year i've already have 4 GPU's
I like to buy random stuff and play with it, that's the fun part of owning a pc for me.

i suppose if you a 3 to 5 year type of a person it's less likely that you run into bad parts

the last cable i had to return to a different shop not ocuk but a proper shop was a 5v Molex to 3x fan cable that was wired to 12v

Associate
Has anyone bought or know of the B grade policy for monitors? Being B grade and knowing there are often rules about dead pixels I'm unsure if it's worth the risk?
Just as an FYI, I had a B grade monitor arrive last week and it's been great. Outside of it missing the plug in the box (and OCUK sent one out the same day!) there were zero dead pixels or damage - no issues with the panel at all.

On the information tab I could see it had only been used for 60 hours as well - so not a huge amount of time for a 'b-grade' monitor. I was a little hesitant too as I wasn't sure what sort of 'acceptable b-grade' criteria they use for dead pixels but my experience has been great.

Back
Top Bottom