Best "quality" mouse for MAC?

Soldato
hey guys,

im struggling to find much that doesn't scream gamer on it. Im really considering the Logitech MX Master..how does that hold up?

it will be only for the basics on the MP. So nothing crazy...

cheers.

Soldato
I have an MX Master and it’s good but honestly my Magic Trackpad (2) is used 95% of the time instead. Just find it’s more accurate and faster for my tasks. Especially with gestures. Magic Mouse is no better than the MX Master to use but has some serious ergonomic challenges and there’s how you have to charge it…

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I have an MX Master and it’s good but honestly my Magic Trackpad (2) is used 95% of the time instead. Just find it’s more accurate and faster for my tasks. Especially with gestures. Magic Mouse is no better than the MX Master to use but has some serious ergonomic challenges and there’s how you have to charge it…

Yeah, the Magic Mouse..wow! Just wow! (And not in a good way!)

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Not the MX Master unless you like latency, it’s capped at 125hz polling rate on which results in a floaty and non-precise input.

Get a gaming mouse instead with a dongle and 1000hz polling rate like the Logitech G305. You can install the software on macOS and select the 1000hz polling rate.

I’ve talked about it more here.

I currently used a wired Glorious model D.

Soldato
If anyone mentions the Magic Mouse, I’m wielding the ban hammer :D
I used to work for Apple and I endorse this message.

The later generation MM that had the charging port on the underside was particularly hated by engineering teams who would buy Logitech mice out of their own pockets rather then use the MM.

Soldato
I loved the first gen magic mouse because I had rechargable AAs. Was dead easy to manage, and I loved the gestures it had for swiping between desktops. Really useful.

Back
Top Bottom