Can you resize a photo on an iPad ?

Soldato
Guys am having lots of hassle with trying find a way to resize a photo on my iPad,
Can you resize a photo on an iPad ? If this is possible how do you do it please

Am trying to send a photo by e-mail but it won’t let me and i thinking it maybe because the photo size is to large

Last edited:
Soldato
Guys am having lots of hassle with trying find a way to resize a photo on my iPad,
Can you resize a photo on an iPad ? If this is possible how do you do it please

Am trying to send a photo by e-mail but it won’t let me and i thinking it maybe because the photo size is to large

What mail app are you using? If the photo is too big, it’ll pop up an options to reduce the size of the photo when you hit send if you’re using the native mail app. If the photo is ‘RAW’ it’ll more than likely send it as an attachment that is sized correctly.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
What mail app are you using? If the photo is too big, it’ll pop up an options to reduce the size of the photo when you hit send if you’re using the native mail app. If the photo is ‘RAW’ it’ll more than likely send it as an attachment that is sized correctly.
It the e-mail app that was already on my M1 iPad Pro when i set it up (can’t see any name for it )

Shows the picture when i add it to the e-mail, but i after i send the e-mail it just shows image0.jpeg written in a small square box

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Upload to imgur or similar, download small version? Use online image resizer. Install editing app on iPad?
Thanks, just gets me a little stressed as it so easy to do on my windows PC and I needed to send some pictures for something very important

I need to get my e- mail setup at some time on my PC, only have it setup on my iPads at the moment

Last edited:
Man of Honour
temp-Imagee6-K2v-S.avif

All done from my iPhone, but it's exactly the same on iPad. The prompt comes up after you press send.

Soldato
OP
That sounds more like a you issue rather than an iPad issue.
I agree it is a me issue :o. I have no idea how to do stuff on an Apple device as most my life I been a windows only user
( apart from owning Samsung mobile phones that ran android software till iPhone 14 Pro came out )

Last edited:
Associate
The Snapseed app i find can be decent enough for resizing. Open an image in it, edit / crop as needed, then export a copy of the image ( the original will remain unchanged if you just exit without saving it over itself ). Within the settings of the app, you can select a range of export sizes down to about 800px and JPEG quality percentage.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom