• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Crysis 3 performance

Associate
OK just booted up Crysis 3 with max settings and TXAA High, 15 fps at 1440p on 680 SLI. Dropped AA down to SMAA and got 30 fps. AA off and got 45 fps.

This is all on the first level.

It uses 99% of both my cards. I put shading, shadows and particles down from very high to high and now I get 60 fps. This game is a beast.

Associate
OP
Here are some screenshots so far, they are a bit compressed since imgur seems to want to convert them to jpg when I upload them.

t9mtTJI.jpg

17cyFvC.jpg

uK31SBt.jpg

jGJkPij.jpg

OfbuhEP.jpg

I'll take some more once I get to an outside area.

Associate
OP
Any chance you could post an uncompressed shot so I could have a look? :)

Where can I upload pics to that don't convert them to jpg, tried a few places and they all do so far. Oh and the file is 7 meg so that is a problem too, not for my net but a lot of places only allow maximum of 3 meg.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
After you get past the first level and get to the grassy areas the performance is better. ATM I have a solid 60 fps with SMAA x1, everything else very high except shadows, shading and post processing at high. That's with vsync on and GPU usage is between 70%-99%.

One thing though is this game is VERY demanding on CPU when in the grassy areas, never before has any game made my CPU reach 90%+ constant load and 80c temperature.

PBfdpxG.jpg

N82TG6t.jpg

Associate
OP
I can't even complete the game.

After I fight the Alpha Seth and then shoot the arrow into its face the game crashes to desktop every time, tried about 10 times with different settings and everything >.<

Back
Top Bottom