Custom water cooled Corsair 570x

Associate
Hi,
Just finished my custom water cooled 570x and thought i would share the build ;)

Corsair 570x RGB
Corsair Vengeance LPX 4x8GB (32GB)
Corsair Neutron XTi SSD 240GB
Corsair Neutron XTi SSD 480GB
Corsair Force MP500 M.2 240GB
Corsair HX1200i PSU
Corsair sleeved cable kit
Corsair ML120 Fans x 6
Intel i7-7700k
Asus ROG IX Hero Motherboard
Asus 1080 strix x 2 (SLI) (EK water blocks + back plates)
Asus HB RGB SLI Bridge
EK Revo D5 pump
EK PETG 12mm tubing
EK Asus M9H Monoblock
EK M.2 heat sink
EK 360 + 240 + 120 Coolstream SE slim radiators
Mayhems Pastel UV green fluid

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Lovely clean build my dude, excellent spec.

I’m considering going single card for my next build. How are you finding the SLI?

Thanks for the comments everyone.

You can definitely tell when a game has been optimized for SLI properly, GOW4 and Far Cry 5 should be a benchmark for SLI gaming as they run like a dream on my system, both running in full ultra detail and 1440p in the 170/180fps range.

Make sure to keep TAA off tho, it can drop SLI performance drastically.

Soldato
Thanks for the comments everyone.

You can definitely tell when a game has been optimized for SLI properly, GOW4 and Far Cry 5 should be a benchmark for SLI gaming as they run like a dream on my system, both running in full ultra detail and 1440p in the 170/180fps range.

Make sure to keep TAA off tho, it can drop SLI performance drastically.

You deserve the comments my man. I wouldn’t have said green would ever be my colour, but damn in works.

Have you had any micro stuttering, games that are crap etc? Had to fanny about to get it to work?

My 980s were faultless (I sold one) but I’m tempted to go single ti.

Associate
OP
You deserve the comments my man. I wouldn’t have said green would ever be my colour, but damn in works.

Have you had any micro stuttering, games that are crap etc? Had to fanny about to get it to work?

My 980s were faultless (I sold one) but I’m tempted to go single ti.

I must admit I've had no problems with SLI on the games I have played on my system, I know a lot of people hate SLI/Crossfire because not all games support it but I really don't see the issue myself, as far as my setup goes the 1080 is still a very powerful card so if a game doesn't support SLI it runs on one card just fine and if the game does support SLI then it runs on two cards with a performance boost........end of.

When i need to upgrade my GPU's i will definitely go for SLI again, I think it will only get better when all the game companies get to grips with DX12.

Associate
OP
As someone who finds PETG bending tricky, that is some excellent tube runs you have produced!

Thank you, I have had a fair bit of practice building custom loops for family, friends and myself over the years but I can tell you that I still get a bit of waste tubing after a build :rolleyes:, the only advise I can give is to not rush it and make sure you have plenty of tubing spare as the rest comes with practice ;)

Soldato
It really is that green, I think my batch might be nuclear waste in a bottle :cool:

This is exactly what i used:

Mayhems Ultra Pure H20 800ml
Mayhems Pastel - UV Green Concentrate 250ml
nice, it seem very vibrant compared to the normal uv green mayhems stuff i'm using. must get a bottle as i'm due a drain and clean soon.

Associate
Like you have RGB lighting in the tubes, I did have a UV light strip in at first but i prefer the look without it.

Sweet. Im running the normal UV green with led strips and the tubes and blocks are massively bright, but without UV it’s clear and dull. I think the pastel would look better in mine so might purchase.

Back
Top Bottom