Decent replacement AirPods Pro eartips

Av8

Av8

Associate
Hi All,

Anyone found any decent large (sized) replacement AirPod pro eartips (2nd gen if a need to know), I've seen some versions with a memory foam inside with the usual silicone outer layer. They look ok for the cost of around £20 inc postage.

Anyone with good experience of any in particular? Bit of a minefield on searching online, can't find any good recommendations.

Thanks

Soldato
Hi All,

Anyone found any decent large (sized) replacement AirPod pro eartips (2nd gen if a need to know), I've seen some versions with a memory foam inside with the usual silicone outer layer. They look ok for the cost of around £20 inc postage.

Anyone with good experience of any in particular? Bit of a minefield on searching online, can't find any good recommendations.

Thanks
Apple sell them directly.

Edit: There is a drop down to select which size you want.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hi All,

Thanks
Highly recommend Comply foam tips. They don't irritate my skin and improves the ANC.

AZLA are also a decent brand for the silicone variety.

Av8

Av8

Associate
OP
I use ones called sonicfoam from the rainforest.

Send them a pic of them on and they send a second box too!

Are those the ones that are described by themselves as throwaway/disposable, think the reviews someone said they last a few months then use another pair.

Do you feel the need to throw them away and use another pair, as obviously you get so many in a box was wondering if others are more of a permanent solution with the comply ones. Thansk

Associate
Are those the ones that are described by themselves as throwaway/disposable, think the reviews someone said they last a few months then use another pair.

Do you feel the need to throw them away and use another pair, as obviously you get so many in a box was wondering if others are more of a permanent solution with the comply ones. Thansk

Foam breaks down over time so they will have to be thrown at some point but I am two months in on the first set, you get 4 sets in a box.

Reactions: Av8

Av8

Av8

Associate
OP
So decided on the Comply and Spiegel branded ones, the Spiegel ones are also memory foam with silicon outer so hopefully they may not break down so easily.

Associate
Another vote for the Comply tips, I found the original Apple ones irritated my ears and these were a good replacement.

Reactions: Av8
Back
Top Bottom