**DGM 27" LED IPS 2560x1440 ONLY £319.99 Inc. VAT (PRE-ORDER PRICE ONLY)!!**

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Using the LG IPS panel this monitor is truly immense value for money with its mega 2560x1440 resolution.
Also exclusively to OcUK these have a 3yr warranty compared to the 1yr warranty you get when buying elsewhere or Ebay. This is why OcUK rules!!

DGM IPS-2701WPH 27" LED Widescreen Professional Monitor - Black @ £319.99 inc VAT

MO-003-DG_400.jpg

The IPS-2701WPH is DGM's new WQHD resolution monitor built around LED backlight LG IPS panels. Featuring a 2560x1440 resolution [WQHD], these monitors are ideal for creative professionals and gamers who demand nothing but the very best. IPS panels are preferred for their superior true color values, the most consistent image and a superior viewing angle as compared to other LCD technologies.

The DGM IPS-2701WPH features the same high resolution LED LG IPS panel found in the Apple Cinema Displays without scaling functionality. Video content bypasses scalers making the DGM IPS-2701WPH ideal for gaming and multimedia video production. The superfast 6ms response [grey to grey] minimises streaking and ghosting resulting in visibly less smear and blur around fast moving objects.

Features:-
- Panel Size: 27" Diagonal IPS Panel
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Resolution: 2560 x 1440 (WQHD)
- Pixel Pitch: 0.2331 mm
- Display Colors: 16.7M
- Brightness (cd/m2): 350cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio (Typ.): 1000:1
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio (Typ.): 80,000
- Response time (ms): 6ms
- Viewing Angle, H/V: 178 degree(H) / 178 degree(V)
- Input Signal: HDMI, DVI-D, DP (Display Port), VGA (D-sub 15pin)
- Internal Speaker: Built-in Stereo Speakers
- Wall Mount: VESA 100 x 100 mm
- Net / Gross Weight: 7.6 / 10.3 Kg
- Monitor Dimension (W*H*D mm): 645 × 487 × 172 mm
- Carton Dimension (W*H*D mm): 720 × 510 × 130 mm
- 3yr Warranty return to base with OcUK

Was [£379.99] Inc. VAT

Only £319.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Another option on the IPS monitors, though DGM have said they have no ETA for more stock, so these could be a one off deal, once gone they could be gone.

Also I must point out that exclusively to OcUK these have a 3yr warranty compared to the 1yr warranty you get when buying elsewhere or Ebay. This is why OcUK rules!!

This is a Pre-Order ONLY price!!!!!!!!!!

OcUK Staff
OP
More expensive as compared to what?

If you are talking about the Korean monitors then go and have a look at the prices (including duty which is not shown in the price on that auction site). But, when you look for a comparable monitor then you will have to look for one that has

- Input Signal: HDMI, DVI-D, DP (Display Port), VGA (D-sub 15pin)

as that is what the DGM monitors have

Also, a lot of the Korean monitors are A- rated panels which will be rejected by the likes of Apple, Dell and HP as they will have some kind of defect (my monitor is ever so slightly brighter on the left hand side). Are the DGM monitors A/A+ panels or A- like most of the cheap Korean monitors?

The panels in the DGM are purchased from LG and are A+ panels, I confirmed this before buying and negotiated the 3yr warranty. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Excellent price!!!!!

Should i change from HP ZR24W which i have around 1 year or so with 5yr extended warranty.

And question to OCUK, how could i order 1 to Slovenija? What's the cheapest shipping option? Many thanks :)

Hi m8

We shipped the Samsung memory to you yes?

If you email the same guy as last time, think you spoke to Sam, I am sure we can arrange something for you. :)

Or we can supply this product to our partners Caseking in Germany, then could you buy from them?

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

The prices goes up tomorrow remember guys and we shall not be repeating this price again!

They are £350 on Ebay with 1yr warranty, here you get 3yr warranty and are only £320 until tomorrow afternoon. So get them purchased tonight as they are an absolute steal. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
LAST CHANCE OF GETTING ONE AT THIS PRICE - I SHALL PUT THE PRICE AFTER 3PM TODAY (£379.99)!

Do not miss out, order now for delivery tomorrow or come and collect one in our shop! :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi
Received mine today DVI-D & VGA cables came in the box.
I had ordered a DVI-D & Display Port cable at the same time.
I am running a GTX680 & booting from the DVI-D that came in the box there is no post screen, just comes to life when it loads the desktop in windows 7.
I then tested with the Display Port cable that i ordered & i can confirm that you get the post screen & you can enter the bios.
So Display Port is the way to go, which i'm pleased with, as this is the new tech.

Hi there

Spoke to DGM, it is down to the controller they are using. Hazro have also had similar issues, but in fairness the Hazro does seem to have less issues.

Right now DGM don't seem to have an answer and I would suspect an update won't become available to make it work over the DVI for post screen with certain VGA cards. This is why 14 day DSR is ideal as is the case with these lower cost IPS panels, they are cheaper due to use lower cost components. Such as bezels, controllers, power units etc.

Both Hazro and DGM should be using Delta electronics PSU which are good, but they all use different controllers.

I think people also need to remember, the equivalent DELL and Apple products sell for twice the money, don't expect all the features of them when paying half the price. Fact is the actual image quality within the O.S. is on par with DELL and Apple due to using same LG IPS panel, but the features, finish are not DELL or Apple quality, if you want DELL/Apple features/quality you pay their prices I am afraid.

On the other hand if you want a truly stunning quality monitor (panel wise) then the DGM is a bargain and the Hazro is a great middle ground as it has slightly less issues and in my oppinion has a nicer bezel. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
There has been no word from OCUK if it voids the warranty or not. Not doing if it there's no word, and sending it back if it voids the OCUK warranty.

Hi there

Were waiting for DGM to put in writing to us, it won't void warranty, shall update on Monday. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

An official response concering the stand removal:-

Hi Andy

To be clear on this point
Stand removal you will have to remove the back of the monitor it will not invalidate the warranty

Key point that will invalidate the warranty .
1) Any of the PCB is removed or damaged
2) If the casing is damaged by being force in anyway .

European Sales Director

Back
Top Bottom