Do hospitals have wifi?

Soldato
OP
I think the hospital budget has higher priorities

Don't underestimate the importance of keeping sick people in touch with their loved ones and giving them the ability to manage their affairs, such as banking etc.

It may not be the most important thing, but it IS important.

Soldato
OP
Given that the priority is to make sick people better in hospital, I would be very very angry if "free wifi" was even considered, would be a complete waste of money not to mention the administrative overhead. If you want the internet that bad then just get a dongle or smart fone!

Oh god, need more morphine for the pain..... had a bacon roll despite the fact im being fed through the vein, but I am paying the price now..... grrr :(
Slightly ironic post, no?

You complain about wasted money yet you admit your current pain is self inflicted and want drugs paid for by taxpayers for it?

Soldato
OP
wow what an utterly moronic statement.

When you look like a concentration camp victim and havent eaten in weeks then you might be in a position to criticise.

However just to clear it up for your obnoxious comment... Im in pain regardless of whether I eat or not! So I gave in to my body screaming and craving something delicious!

Is that ok with u, or should I ask your permission next time?

That's another ironic post, since you have no idea what position I'm in.

Nonetheless, my post was not moronic in the slightest. The information you gave me that was you were in pain because of something you did to yourself.

Your statement may be fair given your elaboration, but my assumption was perfectly reasonable based on what you had previously posted.

Soldato
OP
Overreacting much?

If you want people to feel sorry for you I suggest you don't begin by being vague (not to mention rude). And given your manner I don't feel the slightest thing other than contempt for you.

However, despite that I don't wish bad health on anyone, and genuinely wish you a speedy recovery.

Back
Top Bottom