DPD missed deliveries

Associate
Hi Folks,

In the a past I have always ordered stuff from ocuk and paid extra for royal mail delivery (even though I get free DPD delivery) as the depot down is close to home. I work during the day and can't have packages delivered to work so I miss delivery and then pick them up from the depot first thing the next day.

However, now ocuk don't seem to offer the royal mail option so my only option is with a courier. The depots for the couriers are a lot further away for me usually but I have been trying to find out where the nearest DPD depot is and I can't find any information on their website. Does anyone know where I can pick up the packages from around south manchester/ stockport?

Associate
OP
Oc do Royal Mail special delivery? has it in the options for delivery.

Although ive never used them and £25 is a lot but depends how much your going to spend and save i spose.

It's not there any more. I don't really have a lot of options. Either I pay for saturday delivery in which case I am hanging around all of saturday waiting for delivery or I pay for RM delivery and then I can pick it up before work or first thing saturday morning.

Back
Top Bottom