Drag and Drive 2024

Soldato
Drag and drive season has started with Sick Week, running Orlando Speed World >> Bradenton Motorsports Park >> Gainesville Raceway >> South Georgia Motorsports Park >> Orlando Speed World

Unfortunately Tom has signed up with Cleetus McFarland's Frdmplus platform so there don't appear to be any live feeds on YouTube. 1320 Video is doing a nightly roundup video though.

Interestingly, Jeff Lutz has returned from D&D retirement and looks to be aiming for Tom's 5.99 record. On the practice day he managed to run two 6.1* passes so the record does look to be on.

Soldato
Watched the 1320Videos Day 0 coverage today, looking forward to the content coming out from them and Cleetus/Alex/Tom etc.

Shame Steve Morris crashed his wagon, love that thing :)

The two 6.1x passes for Jeff Lutz were kinda sketchy as well! :eek:

Soldato
Kinda forgot about this thread... I'm assuming by this point 'spoilers' are ok, if not stop reading now! :p

Impressive job by Brett LaSala in his 'minimod' (as the 1320 guys called it) to get the overall, and set various records along the way.

Shame Lutz wasn't able to get the challenge all the way through the week, I wonder if he'll be back to have another go at breaking his own overall average record?

Lots of other interested cars and good results as well obviously. Every time I watch one of these I kinda want to try and enter one, fly over and buy some cheap-ish V8 'thing' and compete... :p

Back
Top Bottom