Dungeons Of Eternity VR - Gauntlet Style Co-Op Greatness

Soldato
Soul capture you really need a team of 3 to be any use. Bow if you're good at it, is very useful, but crossbow with high level reload is immense.

Throwing weapons have good aim assist, so tend to be effective in my mind.
ah so really its just bad luck on my side then. i picked the wrong 1st mission to do. i saw it was green and thought it meant it was an easy mission :cry: im such a looser :o
i'll try another mission next time, the mission wasnt really well expained as best i could tell.

Soldato
ah so really its just bad luck on my side then. i picked the wrong 1st mission to do. i saw it was green and thought it meant it was an easy mission :cry: im such a looser :o
i'll try another mission next time, the mission wasnt really well expained as best i could tell.

Just start with the regular dungeon runs to unlock gear etc. The souls are probably the least useful thing in many ways, as it just allows you to unlock the option to produce potions before entering the dungeon.

Soldato
This is exactly what we did, after 3 failed attempts we swapped to a dungeon and actually had fun :D

Soldato
Just start with the regular dungeon runs to unlock gear etc. The souls are probably the least useful thing in many ways, as it just allows you to unlock the option to produce potions before entering the dungeon.
yer i dont know waht thos are yet :cry: i might just start the tutorial again incase i missed something.

Back
Top Bottom