Football Games

Soldato
Ello.

Okay so I am starting to miss playing a decent football game on the PC.

Gave up with FIFA and whatever the last version of Pro Evo I didn't like years ago by now.

But are there any decent football games out there on Steam?

Willing to try the latest FIFA and whatever Konami's version is called thesedays if they are any good.

But, are there any others? Given Steam has a gazillion games on it, can anyone recommend one?

If whichever game can be modded then that would be cool...

Cheers.

Soldato
Ello.

Okay so I am starting to miss playing a decent football game on the PC.

Gave up with FIFA and whatever the last version of Pro Evo I didn't like years ago by now.

But are there any decent football games out there on Steam?

Willing to try the latest FIFA and whatever Konami's version is called thesedays if they are any good.

But, are there any others? Given Steam has a gazillion games on it, can anyone recommend one?

If whichever game can be modded then that would be cool...

Cheers.

basically FIFA is pretty much your only option these days...

Anything else has almost zero player base....

Associate
The only current up to date football game out their is fc24, of which I’ve played and isn’t bad, but I have always been a massive pes guy, so tempted over the summer to try the very last pes game (not the stupid ones out know) and bring it up to date with the massive mod community out their.

Soldato
OP
The only current up to date football game out their is fc24, of which I’ve played and isn’t bad, but I have always been a massive pes guy, so tempted over the summer to try the very last pes game (not the stupid ones out know) and bring it up to date with the massive mod community out their.
Okay worth a gander by the sounds.

Will wait for that I guess.

Soldato
Madden?

Jokes (though it's decent if you like the American version), I got FIFA 23 after the last one I had being 15 and thought it was good, ultinate team was a bit confusing at the start but got into it a bit without buying any packs or anything.

There is a new game (probably) coming out called UFL but not much info on release date or anything: https://www.joinufl.com/

Associate
EAFC 24
eFootball 2024
Football Manager (free with game pass)
Pro Soccer Online

There's a game being worked on at the moment you can wishlist on steam called Goals, and another being worked on coming out on consoles 1st called UFL Football (UFL has the best chance of knocking at least efootball from 2nd spot)

I've played 55 games of EAFC 24 in Ultimate team 46-1-6 record it's an awful game, but still miles better than eFootball sad to say.

I'd imagined as a child at my age now (early to mid 30's) that we'd have an insane football sim (for on the pitch gameplay) Football Manager is the best we will get for now.

Edit : I should have said download a PS2 emulator and boot up any PES game you loved as a child (I still do this every month) upscale the game to whatever your PC can handle and relive the peak era of football games.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom