Games you're playing, and games...

Associate
Bayonetta 2 on Wii-U. Looks surprisingly good considering the specs. I'm up to the bit where you can turn into a serpent. Not as good as the first game imo,but good all the same. Think the Wii-U tablet is hampering me tbh. Need to get a pro controller.

Soldato
I've got FO4 on the PC but don't think I ever finished it, FO3 was the better game. Didn't care for the base building stuff at all!

Will the update improve it much?
Fallout 3 was always the better game overall. 4 is good but dialogue interactions are weaker and yes the base building wasn't all that. For me it was mostly the fact that nothing snapped together so moving pieces around was finicky.

I'll be overseas on the 24th for 8 days so I'm getting in some gameplay now before that update hits. 60fps and quality modes sounds great.

Soldato
Started Bayonetta 3 and it's my least favorite one so far, they've added so much extra stuff to it that it's lost the charm the first two had, in my opinion.

I absolutely hate being forced to play as the new character (who I won't spoil the name of).

This is not the Bayonetta I previously enjoyed to be honest.

Soldato
Day's Gone (PS5)
Planet Zoo Console Edition (Series X)
Flight Sim (Series X)

Playing these all on and off, want to finish Days Gone and then I want to start Rachet & Clank Rift Apart as all I hear is good things, I think its on extra so need to check it out before my sub expires.

Back
Top Bottom