General Darts Thread

Caporegime
Ricardo was terrible, but i think Schindler is the likely winner of this Euro Tour. He's in such good form can't see anyone stopping him. Solid scoring and clinical on doubles. Can see why he won the last Euro Tour.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Wow. Slow start from Littler and then after the first couple of legs he destroyed him. Lovely to see! I'm sure Heta was drunk, he stumbled during the walk on at the start Lol!

EDIT - Littler threw 7 perfect darts, not far away from a 9 btw.

Match

Last edited:
Soldato
Clinic from Schlinder knocking out defending champion Clayton, Clayton rather wayward with the darts today.

Edit: Littler way off the pace right now 3-1 down :eek:

Great comeback from Littler 6-3 win in the end needs to lift his game or he out imo.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Clinic from Schlinder knocking out defending champion Clayton, Clayton rather wayward with the darts today.

Edit: Littler way off the pace right now 3-1 down :eek:

Great comeback from Littler 6-3 win in the end needs to lift his game or he out imo.
Yeah, he got away with that one there. He's got massive bags under his eye lol. Probably didn't get much sleep and said he didn't practice before the game as was watching the snooker.

He turned it on towards the end and reeled off four legs on the spin or something. Hopefully he'll get some practice in now before the evening games. I'm sure he'll play better next match.

Back
Top Bottom