Google Pixel 9/9 Pro (+Pixel Watch 3?)

Soldato
Same, Was thinking of getting the 8 but might as well hang on for the 9 now.... Or do the mindblock thinking ofhang on for the 10 expecting something special as its well just a 10 :)

My 5 still works, is a good size, and I don't game on it so I'm not noticing anything that's holding it back. I'm desperate for a Fold, but can't swallow the price since I paid off my 5 and only pay for SIM only.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Same as me, the only thing letting me down now is the battery on the 5 which is waning but to be expected. Needs a charge every day now.

Associate
I might have waited to get this but I need a phone now so looks like its the S24 ultra for me, shame as a change would have been nice.

Soldato
Oh dear, it looks fugly :(
It's a glass slab with a camera on the back, like every single other phone for the best part of a decade :confused:

Looks like android will finally get NTN so this may be a day 1 purchase if there's a good pre-order deal.

Last edited:
Soldato
It's a glass slab with a camera on the back, like every single other phone for the best part of a decade :confused:

Looks like android will finally get NTN so this may be a day 1 purchase if there's a good pre-order deal.
It looks like an iPhone 4, which I guess looked good when it came out. Looks a bit naff now though :(

Think I'll wait for the 10.

Soldato
I feel like Google have lost their way with the Pixel lately. I'm terms of both design and hardware. I think the 5 was probably the peak for me. The 9 just looks like an iPhone. But then I guess most phones are now just black slabs of glass.

Back
Top Bottom