• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Graphics cards with 3 HDMI ports

Associate
Are there any graphics cards with 3 HDMI ports? Doesn't have to be high speed ports or a massively powered card.

Cheers

Soldato
Yeah, DP to HDMI adapter(s) much easier. For v specific reasons (I have a semi-complicated multi screen setup) I've ordered one ***elsewhere*** today which has great specs and should do everything I need hopefully.
Don't know if we can directly link ***No you can't *** but it's this description...

8K DisplayPort 1.4 to HDMI 2.1 Adapter [8K@60Hz,4K@120Hz,2K@165Hz] Uni-Directional DP Male to HDMI Female Converter for PC,Laptop,RTX 4080/4090,RX 7900/6900 and More​

It does everything including HDR which I need, but I'm not sure if it supports/ passes through VRR, though for my specifc need I don't need it to in this case, though would be nice for future ref.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man of Honour
2x HDMI isn't that hard to find, do you have a motherboard/CPU with integrated graphics? If so, you could use that, assuming you don't need to game with all three.

Associate
OP
Thanks all, appreciate all the replies. I forgot about DP to HDMI adapters, that's a good shout. It's for work purposes rather than gaming with a mixture of monitors and TVs. I'll need to check the screen inputs and go from there. Cheers!!

Back
Top Bottom