Gray Zone Warfare

Soldato
Quality bug

cnureidm750d1.jpeg

Jeeze haha

Soldato
Loads of crashes today. Doing my head in. Although not quite as annoying as being insta headshot when landing at a LZ twice in a row.

EDIT
And another one, lost all my stuff this time and forgot all my active tasks. Anyone else got issues today?

Last edited:
Soldato
Bit more stable today but they need to sort the AI out. Got a 3.5x scope on a Mosin, head shot one and two turned directly towards me and started spraying. I run off zig-zagging and go prone behind a tree and a load of bushes and bullets still flying at me. Had to run even further back but they still track me with no vision.

Soldato
Loads of crashes today. Doing my head in. Although not quite as annoying as being insta headshot when landing at a LZ twice in a row.

EDIT
And another one, lost all my stuff this time and forgot all my active tasks. Anyone else got issues today?
What you running graphics wise? DLSS and especially fsr were awful for me. TSR has been 100% crash free.

Soldato
What you running graphics wise? DLSS and especially fsr were awful for me. TSR has been 100% crash free.
Just using the medium preset. I'll give that a go. Take a 30-50 FPS hit with TSR.

I was actually running high with FSR today, forgot I changed it yesterday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom