Greenlizard0 Premier League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [30th - 31st March 2024]

Soldato
I know it’s Richard keys but occasionally he puts across some good points. Echoing my thoughts Arsenal should have had a go and helped make the title race a 2 horse race.

Still think Arsenal will look back at this weekends game with regret.

Caporegime
Hindsight will be 20:20 on that come end of season, I think it is a reasonable result for them despite how terrible the match was.

In the moment it 'made sense', City had starting back 5 all out I think?
Definitely would be a bit annoyed considering the one off game circumstances but Arsenal fans will (and rightly) point to their record vs City and Liverpool this year and be very happy.
If they don't win the title again then that December period is probably taking the brunt of the blame rather than this game.

Lost that game and they were never recovering, from here they need one better result than Liverpool which is comfortably possible given the injury situation + Liverpool not convincing vs manu/everton/spurs all that often amongst other games.
Not sure how long term City's injuries are but somewhat similar although probably less vital players and if they're back it won't be from long periods out.

Back
Top Bottom