[H]ard|OCP stress test of VDWNumbers for potential inclusion into the DC-Vault

Associate
5/20-5/27 - VDWNumbers - [H]ard|OCP's stress test for VDWNumbers potential inclusion into the DC-Vault - Challenge Chat | BOINCstats/BAM! -

http://www.vdwnumbers.org/

I waited to create this for after the BOINC Pentathlon. I figured with teams bunkering that participation would be low before it. I know people are shutting stuff down for the summer but would appreciate all the help we can get.

This project requires ~1GB ram per work unit. It is a math project. I have ran it on both Windows and Linux. The project has ironed out many of the previous issues it had but these challenges can bring forth some that were previously unknown. The admin already gave permission for inclusion and stated that work units are made on the fly.

Associate
OP
Sadly, I have been having a rough time with internet service and am currently without. My production is barely trickling right now and it doesn't look like I will have my service again until Thursday night. At least I hit my personal goal before it completely went out.

Associate
OP
I'm guessing that was Bryan from The Scottish Boinc Team. He did a huge leap past pututu yesterday out of nowhere. Maybe there are others, I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom