Hero or Epic for a woman, need reviews :(

Associate
Hello, I want some review on the Hero / Epic from Noblechairs, especially from women, since I'm one and 99% reviews are made about guy around 200lbs and more ^^' BUT I'm not against review from some guy around 153lbs to !

I'm actually 5"4/1.63m & 153lbs/70kg~ wich is not that big actually but I've a quite "big build" with 50cm between the end of my shoulders.

Is it comfy ? Are you able to move freely on the Epic one or do your legs are always close ?

Why only Hero/Epic ? because sadly my desk is a bit high and my wrist is in pain so I need a max seat height quite hight to have a 90° of my elbow.

If someone bought both Hero and Epic, wich one was the more comfortable for you ?

Hope someone, especially gurls and medium/small build guys can help me to choose one ! :D

Soldato
There are a few on YouTube
That are reviewed by females
Kitgurutech and hardware busters are a couple
Buying a refurbished high quality office chair
Might also be an option
If you're not bothered about the "gaming" look
Herman Miller aeron for example

OcUK Staff
The HERO is larger than the EPIC, I'm a skinny but tall guy, but I prefer the EPIC, whereas the larger peeps tend to go for the HERO. :)

Associate
OP
Thanks for your replies :D

I ordered the EPIC TX, it's firm but not uncomfortable. PU leather was not really for me because it can crumble even if the design is better on those chairs than fabric.
Hope it will last some years :D

Soldato
That looks a good choice
Given how hot and humid/sticky the weather
Is today
I would prefer fabric over pu leather too
It would be nice though to see a longer warranty
2 years isn't much for a chair in that price range

Back
Top Bottom