Hi All..

Associate
Hi,

Im Steve@@, just joined the forum, mostly interested in digital radio and comms with raspberry pi,
been a radio ham for 30+ yrs and built many computers over that period..
look forward to joining some of the conversations on here,,

Cheers..

Associate
OP
Could be a few of us :)

QRZ?
Yes, G0SMP,
Not been on HF much the last few months, set up GB7CPL BBS last yr, trying to help get UK Packet network going again ;).
Also have a few pi-star nodes up, running on Yaesu Fusion, DMR and D-Star, linked to APRS.

Commissario
Very nice, Steve. I'm not sure how successful that will be but it's certainly worth a try. I used to run a mailbox many years ago, in fact I ran a mailbox three or four different times from different locations.

Associate
OP
Very nice, Steve. I'm not sure how successful that will be but it's certainly worth a try. I used to run a mailbox many years ago, in fact I ran a mailbox three or four different times from different locations.
Nice one,, I had a node running linked to GB7HMZ in Matlock back in the day but never applied for a NoV as there were quite a few around where I lived. As time went by and the internet became more active they mostly dropped off as you will be aware..
I hope the change in licenses by Ofcom will inspire people put on a node without having to get an NoV,, will see, there are a few people about and the interest is picking up a bit..... some FB groups popping up too.

Back
Top Bottom