** Official Horizon: Forbidden West Complete Edition Thread **

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I just had my first death. A self inflicted one.

I cleared the bristlebacks from the quarry. Then saw a little bulls eye target and thought I wonder what that is?

Fired a arrow at it. A bunch of huge logs comes flying at me! I immediately dodge but was to late :cry:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Literally answer your own question.

How so? The said people said the first game was awesome but this was was crap.

More of the same is a good thing to me. The only thing so far that I have yet to determine if any good is story. That is unlikely to to the first game. But game play seems as good if not better so far.

Soldato
How so? The said people said the first game was awesome but this was was crap.

More of the same is a good thing to me. The only thing so far that I have yet to determine if any good is story. That is unlikely to to the first game. But game play seems as good if not better so far.

Because a lot (including me) said they liked the story but didn't like the gameplay. So there wasn't anything really alluring about this one.
Same as Uncharted but thankfully not like 5 games worth. If you liked the gameplay then you're more likely to enjoy the sequel of course.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Because a lot (including me) said they liked the story but didn't like the gameplay. So there wasn't anything really alluring about this one.
Same as Uncharted but thankfully not like 5 games worth. If you liked the gameplay then you're more likely to enjoy the sequel of course.

I really liked the game play of the first and enjoying this one too.

This games gameplay is absolutely nothing like uncharted in my opinion. That game was almost garbage class gameplay relative to this.

Soldato
I really liked the game play of the first and enjoying this one too.

This games gameplay is absolutely nothing like uncharted in my opinion. That game was almost garbage class gameplay relative to this.

I know it's not the same lol. I meant more when games churn out sequels with the same gameplay (like Yakuza 1-6) it can put people off.

Anyways thankfully very easy mode existed which allowed me to complete the first and finish the story. Think after I'd killed my tenth enemy if the same kind it just really wasn't that exciting anymore.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I know it's not the same lol. I meant more when games churn out sequels with the same gameplay (like Yakuza 1-6) it can put people off.

Anyways thankfully very easy mode existed which allowed me to complete the first and finish the story. Think after I'd killed my tenth enemy if the same kind it just really wasn't that exciting anymore.

Different strokes for different folks I guess. I really enjoy the game play. I am just doing nonstop side quests again. Level 8 now :D

Oh and difficulty on Normal seems spoon on to me. Not hard or easy.

Man of Honour
Loving the game so far. Not sure what the nay sayers were on about to be honest :p

Seems more of the same to me. I am only level 7 yet so who knows maybe as I play more it will get boring for some reason? We shall see.

The first is one of my favourite games of all time. I was more than happy to get the same again. Can’t wait for the next one.

Have they included the DLC with this? Burning shores was excellent.

Last edited:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
The first is one of my favourite games of all time. I was more than happy to get the same again. Can’t wait for the next one.

Have they included the DLC with this? Burning shores was excellent.

Yep. It is the complete edition so all DLC.

Yeah, loved the first one. I am not expecting the story to be as good. But as long as not complete rubbish I will be happy.

Soldato
Regarding gameplay, I found it immensely satisfying blasting chunks of robots off with bombs, applying statuses (freeze being my favourite) and explosing week spots for multi-arrow shots.

This was a fight I had in HZD which I think shows off the range of things you can do in a fight. It's 7 minutes long so definitely flick through but it includes a lot of different strategies.

Man of Honour
dKAwLY2.jpg

Look at me and my steed, witness me!

Back
Top Bottom